So brave i can't believe they said that

so brave i can't believe they said that

Attached: received_519806676307777.jpg (750x735, 25.12K)

Was this really the proper way to get revenge on skyler and ted

>"I fucked Jesse"
Ludo

Vince wtf man

Attached: just not possible jesse.jpg (636x552, 70.25K)

breaking bad isn't funny

>I fucked Jesse
>Skyler: So did I

>~3,000,000 over 2,190 days
remember, about half the killings were done with mass shootings and executions, not at the camps
>~1,000 a day
>6 camps
>1,000/6 = 166 per camp per day
>166/24 = 6 per hour
honestly seems on the low end, quite feasible

did you expect no one to check your work? That's just sloppy math son, you won't graduate from my class at this rate

Attached: ww.jpg (628x314, 38.73K)

Who should I trust Mr White or heisenberg?

Hey Gomie! here in the US of A, Black Trans Lives Matter! not that a beaner like you would know anything about that! Hehehe

Attached: 1651426338796 (1).jpg (1536x2048, 471.01K)

Heisenberg. Science is about empirical proofs and falsification.
Where are the bodies?

disagree

Attached: 1649749716717.jpg (1013x996, 339.81K)

>Science is about empirical proofs and falsification
does "falsification" mean "being false about the numbers"?

Attached: nazi era.jpg (700x394, 69.24K)

I have literally never heard any kind of justification for why people think that Breaking Bad is a bad TV show.

When I say literally never, I mean literally never.
I've seen a thousand incredibly sarcastic posts like it's supposed to be the worst show and existence and a thousand incredibly unfunny instagram memes by someone that sounds like they have a 2 digit IQ.

I'm going to assume that Any Forums doesn't like it because they think Walter White is "whiny" and not a cool sociopath like Tony Soprano that beats his wife.

>I'm going to assume that Any Forums doesn't like it because they think Walter White is "whiny" and not a cool sociopath like Tony Soprano that beats his wife.

I heard the opposite here though? People here say that the show too much glorifies Walt as being 'badass'

Attached: ItsTimeToCloseTheDoor.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

It doesn't hold up on a rewatch. It's well written, but written in such a way that each episode ends on a cliffhanger to try and bait you into watching the next.

>zoomer """humour"""

the first part of this post is false
the second part is correct

>but written in such a way that each episode ends on a cliffhanger to try and bait you into watching the next.
Okay, and it's for this reason that Breaking Bad is the show that people make post ironic memes that have been heavily compressed in Photoshop.

It isn't Game of Thrones.
Or... I don't know. Dexter.
Or one of 50 superhero shows that are on television.
It's Breaking Bad specifically.

>so you know the saying "Shit's Bussin fr fr ong?".
>well it ain't.
>sheesh.

Attached: walcuh.jpg (750x738, 50.67K)

I never said it was bad, retard. I said that's the way it is written, which is the reason some people don't like it. What's your reading age?

Okay, so you think the writing in Breaking Bad tends to end in a cliffhanger.

You specifically do not mind this, but you think other people do, and you think it's for that reason and that reason alone that other people act like Breaking Bad is a joke of a TV show and make strange post ironic internet memes out of it.

If there is anything else to this I'm missing, please let me know what it is.