Netflix lays off dozens of employees involved with BIPOC and LGBTQ+ Projects

nationalfile.com/netflix-lays-off-dozens-of-employees-involved-with-bipoc-lgbtq-projects/
What happened Netflix sisters?!

Attached: 2ZbpYiitx1hB.png (1012x794, 1.05M)

I really think we're watching the wokeness psyop being outphased right before our eyes. Not that the world is becoming the diametric opposite of work, but the writing is on the walls and those who neurotically try to manage various cultural dynamics upstream are indicating across various nodes (signalled higher but also as being tinkered with lower operatives) that their tend sniffers have passed around the memo that times are changing. Don't believe me? Well let's just see where it's at in 5 years

diametric opposite of *woke

I hate this fucking spell correct feature

This implies that Blackrock's no longer funding them. That's... not a small shift.

Did they finally realize these people aren't actual customers of the garbage they've been pushing?

(same)
Fuck. It also means that projected inflation hit a level where the govt. had to rein Blackrock in. Americans, get ready for sky high food & gas prices.

the healing has begun

It’s okay user. Your post didn’t make much sense anyways autocorrect or not.

They fired hundreds of people, of course, being netflix a chunk of those would be lgbtqibipog retards.

they have literally nothing i look forward to anymore. last kingdom is finished and the witcher sucks balls

Good but gayflix is still trash.

>implying nutflix had projects that weren't black and gay

Netflix will pozz up their content even more to make up for this

OHNONONO

Attached: 1627229581268.png (897x345, 53.2K)

bump

You wish. This is just getting started.
The damage is done. Things are different. There's no way back.

One fag Sneed won't do nothing

Did Blackrock pull out or something?

>mfw
finally some good news

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-04-04 kl. 12.53.52.png (309x314, 83.28K)

Why did you have to phrase it like that?

Wait, it turns out appealing to a vocal minority who exclusively watch your content via 5 second clips on Twitter is a bad idea? The fuck?

Attached: 1653021116032.png (516x553, 315.47K)

It was never popular to begin with, but now that it's affecting their money, the gloves are off it seems

That's okay, I just resubbed

>be American
>see black stone formations
>immediately think of niggers
Touch grass.

You're either a demoralizing tranny or blackpilled because you let demoralizing trannies get to you.

2010s was the woke decade
2020s will be the decade of white resurgence