The weirdest Christian film

>the weirdest Christian film.

Attached: MV5BMTQxODE3NjM1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzkzNjc4OA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1482, 337.97K)

holy jews

>wtf I love Cera now

did christians like it?

This “comedy” film made me so angry I pissed my pants and then threw a chair at the tv then ran out of the house screaming until I got a nose bleed

all these guys are jews except for the negro and the ones who made it into heaven never excepted jesus into their hearts.

Okay. It’s a comedy bro chill out

(You)
That’s the true message

This movie killed Hollywood comedies

Why would they "accept" Jesus. All the scripture and prophecy up to that point said a Messiah would not be divine. Jesus spent all his time trying to prove his lineage with a bunch of con men but forgot that fatal flaw. It didn't work, so Apostles had to travel the world, and were lucky enough to find some idiots in Italy who didnt even witness Jesus or his magic tricks, but were just sick of worshiping bullshit stars that were discount Greek gods minus the mountain and cool superhero powers.

It’s just some butthurt incel don’t bother

>Seth Rogen
>Christian

Do u guys think they hang out irl?

This is the funniest movie of all time
Everyone in my family thinks the same
I've never heard a 4channeller agree for some reason

>jesus
he's a fucking kike who subverted the roman empire

Legit the best apocalypse movie of all time.

King David said "Then I saw The LORD say to my Lord, sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool". Jesus is the Lord that David was referring to even though the he would be from David's lineage, giving the messiah divine authority over king david

You must have a reading comprehension problem or you're a functioning illiterate. The messiah was supposed to be an ordinary man, not a god rape baby with magic powers. That's the reason jews did not accept him and his grift.

You are right in one thing, I am functioning and I have reading comprehension. You speak half truths.

>excepted

Probably because Seth Rogen is top 10 most hated celebrity on Any Forums. Personally I don't care for much of his work but this movie was pretty funny.

go to hell James