If the show so far takes place before the fall of Reach wasn't Master Chief technically never virgin?

If the show so far takes place before the fall of Reach wasn't Master Chief technically never virgin?

Attached: IMG_20220514_135907.jpg (1080x1061, 96.03K)

Wow he was just like me

Attached: 1642284670051.gif (350x197, 2.28M)

so this show is really shit huh.

At first I read Chief as Chef kek, it was an unsettling title until I saw the word Halo.

I actually think I love it but it's nothing like the games if you want that for some reason.
It's very weird. Today's episode did a 3 minute wormhome sequence straight out of Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

lmao I thought so too hahahhaa

Attached: p10492363_b_h10_ac.jpg (1280x720, 167.03K)

When Gordon Ramsey loses his virginity will he make headlines like Master Chief?

Waking up one morning, sitting down with coffee to read the news, expecting the Ukraine War, and seeing 5 headlines about Master Chief losing his virginity was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed.

Attached: e8d9b09e6703c32839bfcf8c415ab692.jpg (434x434, 41.15K)

>literally occult hand signs
I wish I never found /x/, I see everything.

Attached: jjyzas0n1jpx.jpg (864x864, 174.9K)

bros....

why would anybody watch this flaming pile of dogshit?

As a long time Halo fan and long time virgin I feel like I lost my virginity as well.

elaborate. I see 6 different hand signs and i have no clue what they mean.

The forks are precisely shaped to be human hands (you can see the bent finger pairs consistently have the right finger higher than the left, like real fingers) doing classic esoteric, most likely freemasonic, signs. The one on the right is blatant satan imagery.

what about the jews hands holding the forks. is this a cryptic message? Theyre all different.

I lost my virginity last night and I'm not joking

Just go to /x/ and ask for the masonic hand sign chart.

won't ever happen. not with a grilled cheese sandwich like that.

Masterchief was chemically castrated by the Spartan program as a teen. The man never had sex period.

Attached: 004A060D-AD7A-4A6E-A614-13DDE68BCF81.gif (428x320, 3.58M)

the most common use of those hand signs in culture is fingers crossed for lying, the "V" sign for victory or peace, and the devil horns to show that you like heavy metal music
this guy is just being autistic because every culture in the world is made up of humans that have hands, and so every possible pose a hand can hold has multiple different cultural meanings from different cultures

So they're trying to frame anyone who opposes their terribad writing as an incel?

>Schedeen