Hahahahaha hell yeah dude!

Attached: 3a8c4ca8-a0ec-418b-a5b4-498a69e77949_1565241_TABLET_LANDSCAPE_3_2.jpg (1024x683, 107K)

>Nick: What if there was this guy who was retarded and and he was gay so he was like a gay retard
>Stav: ehehehehehehehehehehehehe
How do people listen to this shit?

Attached: 21f.jpg (561x453, 30.02K)

Are you mad because they were talking about you, user?

ohhhhh I'm chinese

>_

It's like Opie and Anthony for Zoomers

>t. some gay guy

Get more pussy than u cope fgt

Remember that time they used falsetto voices to sing about penises and sucking penises and homosexuality which included the sucking of penises?

Attached: mfw Bart.png (624x480, 240.63K)

This, and I'm gay

it's good if i'm driving, but i don't listen to it anywhere else

Because its based & keyed stupid frog poster

For one million dollars, would you listen to a radio show with Greg "Opie" Hughes backed up by Robin Quivers and Stavros Halkias every day for one year

Attached: 9393.jpg (640x480, 17.45K)

>dude dude, what if Donald Trump was Chinese
>OOOO ME BUILD DA WALL ME RIKEY FRY RICE
>ehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Never

Attached: 1650149059851.jpg (1093x615, 155.96K)

Yeah.

Stoners have absolutely shit taste in anything, especially comedy. Never trust their recommendations.

What if stav was fat and had a small penis?

This image is the sole reason they stopped doing video casts

Haha hey dude it’s literally ME!

Ching Chang Sally

>fans start making up identical bits
>N-no you can't do that it's only funny because it's ironic and we're friends who are doing it and it's us doing it......

Dont forget
>Nick:and he hated trans people
>Stav:hahahahah alright alright calm down ahahahaha

shut up adam

trannies live in your head rent free

Hi, I’m gay actor Michael Douglas. AMA

Attached: CB09C43A-8D25-4BBA-B529-D5D8BE3614F9.jpg (225x225, 7.48K)

Lmao filtered

IMAGINE ME MICKEY MOUSE JAY LENO BUT WHAT IF I WAS ALSO A FAG!!!

Nick fake tough guy voice. Adam fake gay voice. Stav fake laugh. Friend Simulators sure are gay.

I’d do it for 50k

Yes because with how lazy Stav is the show would be like 5 minutes long

latest ep without Nick was actually funny as shit. The atmosphere was so much more lively

he really needs to drop the whole depressed / want to kill myself shit and put some energy into the show again

>trannies live
Only to about 26

Attached: 1652479808513.gif (400x168, 1.7M)

and then they go on living in your head for the rest of your life like some kind of black mirror episode

tell that to my close friends matt and shane haha

If you want him to stop being a whiney bitch then stop paying their patreon so they start actually trying again.

You're familiar with black mirrors given how you splattered every mirror in your vicinity with black paint so you wouldn't get triggered by your own troon reflection

>BAHAHAHAHAAHA

Imagine getting paid 30k/month to just be a laugh track for Nick

I picked up Cum Town like a year in off recommendations from here and the earlier episodes through like, I dunno, 2018 or 2019 I guess were legitimately the funniest things I'd ever heard. I would listen on the train and people would be looking at me as I tried to stifle laughter, and I never laugh out loud at ANYTHING.

I still listen to every episode with a pirated RSS feed that posts the free and bonus episodes, mainly just out of habit now. The recent Stav-less episodes were pretty funny. But honestly now a lot of what I feel when I listen is anger about Stav and mainly Adam now being extremely rich, especially Adam.

Nick probably has over a million dollars, but him I'm not so upset about because I know he's still completely miserable and a shut in, he would basically be like me if I had some rich software engineering job. I would just be rich but still miserable and suicidal

I HAVE A CHIIIIILDS PENIS

Attached: B9F3F4E1-DE9E-4C10-BFCD-96FC810D7C10.jpg (555x420, 21.04K)

I have never paid for their patreon

>schizoid laughing at his own delusional scenario

>and then they go on living
No they don't.

Attached: 1200px-A._Schwarzenegger.jpg (1200x1520, 467.94K)

Cumtown is for boys, Matt and Shane is for men.

is this some faggot zoomer comedy or something? it's just lame jokes and they're all really fucking gay.

I've listened to a couple episodes and none of it made me laugh

>and they're all really fucking gay
Haha hell yeah dude BAHAHAAHAHAHA

what if stav was funny?

At least Stav seems to actually try to do things. He still does lots of stand-up spots, he's releasing a special for free on youtube, not sure how good it will be but I think it will be decent. He bought a house for his brothers, etc.

What do Nick and Adam even do all day? Nick probably has nearly a million bucks but does he even leave his house? And Adam, talk about hitting the jackpot. Dude goes to a ridiculously expensive college for undergrad, fails to get into law school, moves to NY to become a comedian, sucks at it, somehow lucks into this to be set for life. Literally does nothing all day. What the fuck. Adam's whole story just pisses me off.

I just can't imagine what this life is like for those two, doing literally nothing all day.

It's a communist faggot who has been approved by his corporate handlers as safe, acceptable levels of edge so that little zoomer retards can feel like anti-establishment rebels.