Is this going to be the most critically acclaimed film of the decade? its 8.7 on imdb and 4.6 on letterboxd

is this going to be the most critically acclaimed film of the decade? its 8.7 on imdb and 4.6 on letterboxd.

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (1175x1763, 466.15K)

it was very good, did the whole multiverse thing better than dr strange

All the really broad humor dragged the movie down. It didn't need multiple scenes of people fighting with sex toys, wacky talking raccoons, etc.

You sound like a kid who doesn't want to play in the park because you're too mature

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh

the raccoon was kino

It would have been The Matrix of this decade had the collective IQ and patience of the general movie watching population not plummeted in the past two decades.
It's too smart for zoomers, too progressive for boomers, and too non-cynical for millennials.

every thing every whore all at once

Yes it will. It's the new Ladybird/Moonlight/Parasite. The ultimate movie for zoomers and millennials

Parasite was good though.

I'm sure it will do well. I mean, Sucker Punch fid great, right?

It was good but is it the best movie ever made? It's ranked number 1 on letterboxd after all, and this movie is ranked 3rd.

>LOL WHAT IF SOME RANDOM SHIT HAPPENED BECAUSE NOTHING ACTUALLY TRULY MATTERS BRO
I fucking hate multiverse garbage and there is a reason it is infesting pop culture everywhere today. It's the death knell of creativity.

It's not the best movie ever, but it's like this generations Vertigo.

Why would I want to watch a movie starring some walled Asian bitch?

>Short Round is that you

Attached: [email protected] (912x601, 77.06K)

Same reason you want to enter threads and bitch so idiocy, apparently.

letterboxd is trash. imdb is what matters

She is ugly and you will never be a woman.

Not much of a high bar, but I think doctor strange went through production hell with the switching of directors scripts reshoots etc

You will never be a man.

Your move.