Soapbros....RIP 37 years young

soapbros....RIP 37 years young

Attached: file.png (757x595, 249.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/marnie-schulenburg-dead-from-stage-4-cancer-4-days-before-their-38th-birthday-on-the-kill-date-may-17-2022/
cancer.org/healthy/cancer-causes/general-info/known-and-probable-human-carcinogens.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7831080/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Just get 2 no 3 actually 4 or five jabs
>30 years olds dying means its working!
I really hope nobody fell for this scam on the white nationalist television and film board.

VAXXED

Unjabbed, unsnipped, unmolested

HA! I'm older than her.
I won
don't be silly. Only americans on facebook experience detrimental effects from the jab

if i was the doctor i'd make up some bullshit about how she can't leave the hospital because of the severity of her condition. fuck women.

gematriaeffect.news/marnie-schulenburg-dead-from-stage-4-cancer-4-days-before-their-38th-birthday-on-the-kill-date-may-17-2022/

are you guys genuinely this retarded? she has breast cancer

Attached: 1536501466385.png (430x441, 104.39K)

>are you guys genuinely this retarded?
yes pls no bully

vaxx causes cancer

>One Life to Live
>dies
Who writes this dreck?

yes.

no refunds

Vaxxie coping he got the clotshot. Cancer cells are multiplying in his body. Where will the cancer appears? Who knows? :)

i'm not even gonna say it

Attached: 1649313527760.gif (1600x1500, 413.56K)

>2.5 year old daughter
Damn.

two more weeks!

*had

Attached: 1646341105950.jpg (640x356, 34.17K)

Oh, fuck off. Seriously.

My aunt died from it— and this is a woman who survived World War II. Think of that — she survived the largest, deadliest conflict ever known to man. She got the vax and booster. But she STILL had to die, because some MAGA fuck thought bleach and horse paste from the dear Cheeto leader would fix their COVID.

Your irrepsonsible behavior is taking lives. Literally. If everybody was vaccinated, we would have beaten COVID and life would be normal by now.

I've told you many times already. Yes I'm actually retarded

Retroactively?

can you imagine the amount of cancer cases that are going to start popping up over the next five years
i wonder if they'll try to hide it as much as possible or just let the flood gates open and come out to admit the vaxx significantly increases chance of cancer and autoimmune issues

Attached: 1638245932824.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

yeah the vaxx can go back in time and destroy your past body. wake the fuck up

>he can only perceive linear time

Sorry to that, man.

Seriously guys I thought we were past this retarded argument?

Attached: 1634446779689.jpg (876x1890, 243.7K)

The vaccine exacerbates cancer. This is common knowledge.

>S-she had cancer before Covid!

Right. And it's also a complete coincidence that she died two weeks after getting a booster shot. Wake up.

Kek

Younger and younger people are getting cancer.

What's your medical background that leads you to think the vaccine will lead to an increase in cancer and autoimmune diseases, and what specifically are you basing that opinion on?
Thanks in advance!

>What's your medical background that leads you to think the vaccine will lead to an increase in cancer and autoimmune diseases, and what specifically are you basing that opinion on?
>Thanks in advance!

Attached: 1649909016688.png (378x378, 52.04K)

Worthless fuck.

You WILL take the jab!

Vaxx causes cancer dumbass!

>It wasn't the clot shot guys, just one of the thousands of other things you are being poisoned with for corporate profits. Come on be fair, it's totally normal.

Yes because it matters if some nigger kills you with a knife instead of a gun, my bad.

>t. cancer.org/healthy/cancer-causes/general-info/known-and-probable-human-carcinogens.html

So literally nothing at all then. Got it!

No refunds!

Attached: 1642039423269.jpg (1024x929, 76.29K)

I find you idiots everywhere now. Once more No refunds!

I still can't tell if Any Forums is playing the long con with this vaxx conspiracy shit and it's all an elaborate troll job or if they genuinely believe that her cancer was caused by getting a vaccine less than a year ago

based schizo

You are taking the wrong tac here... tell them cancer causes breasts.

Take the heckin vax like a good fucking GOY! Be a good like GOYLING for your mastes vaxxgoyim!

it's the glowniggers' falseflag to make anti-vaxxers look insane and prevent people from taking their actual valid points seriously.

the reason mrna "vaccines" were never approved in humans is because it kept killing the mice. Usually by compromising their immune system and then they would die of something else. There's already evidence that its having this effect in some people, on top of attacking the heart tissue of a few. A vaccine has certain mechanisms of action that have been studied for decades. No one has a fucking clue what the long term affects of the jab are. I wasn't going to be a guinea pig and I hope you weren't either.

>the reason mrna "vaccines" were never approved in humans is because it kept killing the mice
proof?

Is this Reddit pasta?

here's a basic overview, you can find the early experiments with it on mice linked
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7831080/