How faithful is the cgi remake to the original pokemon movie?

how faithful is the cgi remake to the original pokemon movie?

Attached: 1637279589235.png (375x372, 338.04K)

I want to ____ _____.

it'll deliver

Why? Do you have a hankering for Brock's cock?

It’s pretty much shot for shot the exact same. I don’t know why they actually made it.

FUCK MEWTWO

What a shitty movie

sounds good
glad they didn't implement any shitty new features introduced later in the franchise

Good? It's the old film but now 100x uglier.

Looks uncanny

This. I watched it out of morbid curiosity one day snd was surprised by how faithful it was to the original. Completely sterile and soulless though.

Is that Chicken Robot ?

Nice

Attached: 1426098264.keishinkae_mewtwo.png (1143x1600, 377.53K)

Why do the character models look so doughy and weird? I can't put my finger on it but something is seriously off with them. If they do a remake of 2000 they should go for something more stylized.

Attached: 1623763757081.png (819x1300, 1007.14K)

Usemyfryingpanasadryingpan .

Scramble togepi

Catch em all

That is stylized. It’s a faithful 3d remake.

What the fuck went wrong with the Pokemon show? It's been 25 years since its debuted and yet

>Ash hasn't aged a bit and is still 11
>Pikachu continues to job despite being around lvl 80 at this point
>Ash can't win a fucking championship yet

Why haven't they made Ash age? Why don't we have an adult Ash now?
>inb4 hurdur its a kids show

So what? Just introduce a new main character and have Adult Ash a supporting character. That's what Digimon did

Attached: 1433360055014.jpg (300x300, 9.13K)

>So what? Just introduce a new main character and have Adult Ash a supporting character. That's what Digimon did

My guess is they figured kids eventually grow up from it and the new ones don't bother to catch on it midway.
Also, Ash is based on the series creator, and Pikachu is the most recognizable character from the franchise.
And different from other anime, it's not based on a manga so they can keep creating without worrying about closure.

ash looks mexican now and animation quality has dropped dramatically

This isn't real is it?