Girl shows interest in me and starts flirting

>girl shows interest in me and starts flirting
>I stay calm and collected and remain cold and distant
>Flirt back once I'm sure she's into me
>she ghosts me

Why are they like this? Is it just an ego thing? I hate modern dating

Attached: X444CX6VWB7T4WVXE7NYGABP7Q.jpg (576x386, 29.74K)

Unless you jackhammer a modern woman on the first date you've lost

Women are fickle and emotional and act on a whim. You just have to try enough times to get a lucky roll.

What a petty thing to care about in the brief fleeting moment of life you were granted. Go work out or something you pussy

Yeah IDK, asked a girl out, she said yes, got her number, we were talking for a week, eventually we get onto the topic of clothing and I asked her what she was going to wear when we went out, she said something like "Idk, probably t-shirt and sweatpants" and I laughed and said "why not wear something nice like a dress or a skirt or something?" And she literally ghosted me.

Who the fuck thinks sweatpants are good first date attire?

Way to go fashion faggot

Race: Black

>kek

Attached: 1624890829490.jpg (600x528, 48.57K)

Im not same effay loser, I literally just wanted the girl I was asking out to dress like a girl

Trying to dictate what she’s wearing before you’ve even been on a date is a retarded move. Most girls won’t let you pull that shit until like a year of committed dating, even the submissive ones like to cling to some abstract idea of independence before they get comfortable being bossed around like that.

good for you, checked that hoe's ego
have self respect

Why criticize her even before you met her you absolute balloon head. Do you know the slightest about women? They are very vain

She was making a joke

>I stay calm and collected and remain cold and distant
you took the incel pill

Unless the 'date' was her going to OP's house and fucking him immediately then a t-shirt and sweatpants are a zero effort option showing that she's either a disgusting slob and not worth the trouble, or she has no respect for you. Either way, that user dodged a bullet. She probably has poor hygiene and maybe even a virus.

>t.

Attached: Neckbeard_%28man%29.png (360x450, 196.23K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T BE MEAN TO WOMEN AT ALL OR YOU'RE AN INCELL!!!

Attached: 1610560278401.jpg (231x590, 65.99K)

Women don't make jokes

She wants you to orbit her, dumbass.

Honestly you never know a woman likes you until you ask them out. Lot of times I thought I had something going and they weren't interested.

I have a feeling she was just saying that to fuck with him because even him retardedly asking “what are you wearing on our date” is some very weird controlling and domineering shit that probably 0.001% of girls would tolerate in this day and age.

OH NONONO You didn't use his preferred race pronoun! Mike was transracial!

Some girls like to be dominant shes one of them.

The fun ones do

I wasnt sure she wants to fuck even when I was penis'd deep in her vagine for the third time

Those are MTF and you probably like that also