Yt pipo be like

Yt pipo be like
>This hole is built for me! I must fit in this hole because-- because I can OK!?

Attached: images - 2022-07-22T183659.229.jpg (500x500, 41.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loy24a9sMb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was clearly black though

>These holes are built for me! I must fit in these holes because-- because I can OK!?

Attached: gigachad after raping chinese women into submission.jpg (661x1310, 161.29K)

Wypipo do some retarded things indeed. I will never understand the appeal os this

>Why yes, it's November 24, 2009, and I am trapped inside the Nutty Putty cave. How could you tell?

Attached: 1589945343120.jpg (465x600, 73.24K)

Post tits.

They want to return to where Yakub made them.

Trapped inside caves seems relatively common in the states, outside of underwater accidents they seem much more rare elsewhere. Are american caves too narrow?

I don't get it either. What's the kick? It's dangerous and it's just a stinking hole, there's nothing to see down there.
So idiotic.

Americans are a fearless people. Unfortunately, fear is a survival mechanism.

>It's dangerous and it's just a stinking hole, there's nothing to see down there

The same could be said about your mom's asshole

>firsties do this for some likes and fleeting kick of dopamine
>some poor shitworlder does this day in day out to feed his family and doesn't boast about it

Attached: sanna tuijotus.jpg (490x529, 35.98K)

>whites be like
>atleast minorities cant find me here

hag face but decent feet

>Are american caves too narrow?
Only the ones that aren't inside women.

This
Firsties think they are hot shit for entering some cave narrower than their wife's or climbing some mountain and post it on reddit and every media imaginable.
Yet somewhere on the thirdworld someone does the exact same thing day to day and nobody will ever know except their family.

>wh*te """people""" activities

>“The fact is,” said Rabbit, “you're stuck.”

>“It all comes,” said Pooh crossly, “of not having front doors big enough.”

>“It all comes,” said Rabbit sternly, “of eating too much. I thought at the time,” said Rabbit, “only I didn't like to say anything,” said Rabbit, “that one of us has eating too much,” said Rabbit, “and I knew it wasn't me,” he said.

Based foot appreciator.

Attached: asian chinese feet laptop.jpg (964x1151, 164.47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=loy24a9sMb8

>is that a hole in the ground inside a cave where nobody can hear me scream for help?
>better go head first

this is mfw every time I see cumskins do brainless shit like this

Yes I love tight holes. What's wrong with that?