She grew up in my hometown

Stop being mean to her.

Attached: Tatiana-Maslany-she-hulk-1200-1.jpg (1200x667, 117.36K)

She's a dumb bohonk that shouldn't of taken the role.

Hey kiddo, looks like this is your first post on Any Forums. It's okay, but you appear to be inadvertently breaking some of our rules. Fortunately for you, I'm here to help you out so that you don't get "banned" by one of our highly paid and hard working janitors.

First things first, when you post on Any Forums, you need to make sure that the topic of your post is relevant to the board you are posting on. In this case, that board is Any Forums, or "Television and Film". This is a board where people discuss live action movies and TV shows. Those are the big two, but streaming shows are also acceptable. While sometimes this is overlooked, cartoon shows and anime have their own forums, and threads about those topics should be contained to their respective boards. It seems that, while at first glance, your thread falls into the television and film category because the attached image is of a person or character that appears on television or movies, it is actually off topic because the thread is of extremely poor quality. These sorts of threads are colloquially known in the community as "shitposts", and while I myself think they are a real laugh riot, other members of the community are uncomfortable with them. Since it's your first time posting, there's no need to feel to embarrassed, but I suggest you delete this thread and start a better one. We all make mistakes. Thanks, user.

Zoe Saldana did it better

Wonder if she'll show her green tits

She's not responsible for the cheapness of Disney hiring blind Pajeets to do the VFX

imagine taking this role

I would beat the shit out of her in front of you then I'd beat the shit out of you.

Im sorry you were born in Regina. Did you manage to escape Sask, like our girl did?

Very rude, and highly psychotic of you, user.

Seek medical attention immediately.

Can she turns green and big if I had sex with her

Norton's version did, But I thought She-hulk was green all the time

the CG looks very bad

Saskatchewan is comfy, I'm sorry it doesn't have the HUSTLE and BUSTLE of a big city.

Attached: 119600789_10158456431673405_427228821983118635_n.jpg (320x240, 7.99K)

Saskatoon isnt bad but regina is a bit of a shit hole. Winnipeg lite tier

You're right, Saskatoon is miles better than Vagina but atleast we have Rider games.

Big cities are overrated, being able to drive two different parts of town in 15 minutes is nice.

Attached: GameDay_Header.jpg (1920x1080, 2.11M)

your waifu probably shit talks the town to her LA friends and never goes back there

Wouldnt be surprising. Even the normal white-trash from here bad-mouth the place.

I already know she does that, it's literally part of everyone's personality here to bitch about how shitty Regina is yet they still choose to live here.

Attached: mulher-hulk-1.png (800x450, 301.67K)

>THEY SHOT A MOVIE ONCE
>IN MY HOMETOWN

Attached: gord.png (616x531, 568.5K)

Think well be getting the storm tonight, Regina-bro?

It already started hasn't it? I heard heavy rain earlier.

She has nice feet

Is anyone actually attacking Tatiana? She's a great actress and a qt. Not her fault they fucked up on post production.

Attached: Tatiana_Maslany (2).jpg (1363x2048, 298.49K)