Friendly reminder that no matter how hot it gets at night you should NEVER sleep with a fan on

Friendly reminder that no matter how hot it gets at night you should NEVER sleep with a fan on

Attached: main-qimg-3dc5061224060c9b14e6cdbaf3f80325-lq.jpg (602x339, 46.3K)

Complete and utter nonsense.

>dying in my sleep
That sounds nice.

Worst-Korea propaganda.

Was it that the fan sucks air out of your lungs? In that case it doesn't take a fluid dynamics expert to disprove it

Putting the fan on high rn

Circulating air from a fan can dry out your mouth, nose, and throat. This could lead to an overproduction of mucus, which may cause headaches, a stuffy nose, sore throat, or even choking which may result in death.

Why

Do koreans really?

STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 11415 - blood crying evil glasses red_eyes soyjak soyjak_exe stretched_mouth stubble variant_classic_soyjak.jpg (785x1000, 82.32K)

but famous people sleep with some of their fans all the time

Chances are you'll most likely cough the excess mucus out long before it turns from an inconvenience to a serious danger. I

been trying it all nights

german brazilian detected

>I
We lost him.. He forgot to turn off his fan

Thank you cocksucker now god will say that my death wasn't accidental and will send me to the purgatory like if I would have committed suicide.

Been attempting suicide every night for years using this method. Should be any day now

squid gamers be like:this fan is too spicy for me!

steal some drugs and the cartel will show up in the night

this

based, thanks paraguabro gonna give it a shot for the next couple of months

there are much better ways