Stop being mean to him

Stop being mean to him.

Attached: gurm.jpg (596x748, 71.37K)

there's a new viciousness because you're taking too fucking long.
the more time passes, the more annoying and bitter people get about WoW.
i was defending the fuck out of his output speed, but it's 2022 and the show ended 3 years ago now.

RELEASE THE FUCKING BOOK.

FINISH THE BOOKS YOU FAT FUCK

He should stop posting long blog posts about eating pizza then

>late
It was late 15 years ago

After the backlash of his original pitch ending. He won't finish the books. He's made that quite clear he is willing to work on anything except WoW.

Attached: 1397428865574.png (640x480, 445.34K)

He could've written a sentence in the book instead of writing that tweet, yet he chose not to make progress on the book and tweeted instead.

he is actively spiteful and an asshole toward his fans all the time. he’s pissed away any goodwill I had

Cope you dumb faggots hes never, NEVER going to finish it. He wrote himself in too deep and now no ending will be good enough hed rather die with what little fandom he has left, hes willing to kill himself and live a legend while at the same time completely burn the show.

Well that's obnoxious of him, but I don't expect less from the fat piece of shit.
In the time since ADWD released I graduated high school, graduated college, worked four jobs, got married and had a kid. And this fucking blob still finds excuses not to get his gay book finished.

Attached: 1652950368146.png (830x692, 962.02K)

>BOO HOO WHY AM I EXPECTED TO DO WORK?

Attached: 1614374412243.png (552x543, 358.17K)

I can wish him a happy Thanksgiving and still think he's being a lazy fucker.

i care more to whinge & whine that the books aren't out yet than for him to actually finish them
will i read it if it comes out? who knows

>chuds on this board are now old enough to raise chudlets
Terrifying.

That is 1 hell of a cope, do you need professional psychiatric help user?

His last book was utter crap. Feast for Crows was only half-good. I'd pirate it just to see how badly he shat the bed. I have nothing but contempt for this man, because he was a talented author, a good genre fiction writer who allowed himself to gorge on the fucking normalfag circuit.

calm down

its more fun when you know he'll die before getting them to the publisher

Just have sex user, it's not that hard.

I'm 31 my guy

>”when is the book that you’ve said would come out in 2010, 2011, 2012, twice in 2013, definitely in 2014 [….], in 2020 ‘definitely during Covid or you can tie me up haha,’ 2021, and 2022 finally coming out?”
>this is vicious I’m being bullied and I’m a victim
What a cock sucker. I regret paying $80 for paperbacks, TWOIAF and F&B, meaning some of money went into that whiny obese faggot’s pocket

>the show ended 3 years ago now
wtf it actually has been 3 years holy shit

Feels like longer desu

Can't wait til this fat faggot dies

Attached: bozocover.jpg (1200x675, 532.42K)

Sorry, he is busy working on Elden Ring® 2: Tarnished Shatter Twice™

O boy the obligatory
>let's write about Har Har Martin but we can't write about GOT since that ended and poorly and he is not releasing anything, oh I know, let's write about him being bullied.

He has got fuck you money, if he does not like people then he should block them online, get restraint orders on them or go to a country that does not protect free speech.

Gotta write that Dung Eater DLC

Attached: grrm writing winds of winter.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

I don't care anymore and am embarrassed I read all the books after the disaster of the show (only watched season 1). Just like I never read any of the wheel of time books made after Jordan died.

>tell chuds to have sex
>get mad when they have sex
???

I'm surprised he can manage to be that limber at his weight

>Thinks more about Thanksgiving meal than finishing his books

the modern day tolkien

please take it easy. if you're too mean the fat overhyped fuck will have a heart attack and never finish his books. yes, books. this ancient lard ass is supposed to write at least 2 more books. being a post eli giants fan sure does not help with his stress levels SO BE FUCKING NICE

based

I don't think he needs to work another day in his life
so why would he. he's not a great writer

>never writing it out of spite

Dare I say he is based? Hope he never releases the book and his cringe fans collapses of the waiting disease.

His books sucks but I respect the fat fucks hustle (as black people or niggers as I like to call them, likes to call it).

Anyway whats going on with you guys tonight? Greetings from Serbia btw I am haveing crippling depression and eating heaps of chocolate while listening to Zelda soundtracks. Sneed

Attached: 1651167178198.jpg (1170x1464, 170K)

Why the fuck do you effeminate soiboys even care about the book anymore. I thought r-ddit hated Gays of Thrones.

there must be more to life

I feel like if they just did an original ending for the show that made more sense with the time they had, people would probably let this go. Dany going mad makes sense, but you need like another season of it to convince normalfags. Like the MCU just did this and I think most fans were fine with it since the bitch had already shown too many signs of being unhinged.

Your own fault for thinking he will ever finish the series. Even if by some miracle he releases winds of winter, theres no chance in hell he'll release the last one. Best you can hope is another wheel of time situation

If you didn't say you were better than Tolkien, people wouldn't be expecting you to show it within your lifetime. Also, if you didn't blog like a teenager girl about every thing on your mind other than working on your book. Maybe by some miracle he'll release the 6th book but I can almost guarantee the 7th will not see the light of day. Probably some ironic death or sickness he wrote in his book will get him before he does it. That is if he does because I think he wrote himself into a corner that he can't write himself out of.