THIS IS MY RIFLE

THIS IS MY RIFLE
THIS IS MY GUN

Attached: BtQ8kcrCMAAJgXX.jpg (600x388, 39.05K)

Pvt pyle was the only character deserving of life

BOTH ARE FOR FIGHTING
BOTH ARE FOR FUN

Phalic masculinity etc

I was today years old when I figured out that the "gun" is their penis.

Did you feel bad for him?

Attached: D0162EF1-DD63-4C6E-B365-0AD08E5D3918.png (1200x630, 660.18K)

Why

yes

no no they’re actually holding guns that’s how you know. you wouldn’t fight with a penis, would you?

Only non zog bot who saw outside of the situation he was in and held onto his individuality and by extension soul. Killed drill instructor who created baby killing murderers as we see later in the movie

he was just a fatso who failed to be like everyone else. he was not individualistic in his mind.

no, he was a fucking retard and not by birth

He barely had two brain cells to rub together.

Are marine sarges really so annoying?

This movie turned to shit after the boot camp

Is it worth voluntarily enlisting, Any Forums? You get released after a year, right?
FMJ unironically made me want to join, seems like it teaches you some useful skills like self defense and handling firearms and generally just helps you toughen up.

And that right there is part of why America lost the war. They drafted these retards who can barely tie their boots, let alone expect them to be capable of large scale fighting.

you may be surprised to find that we don't use our most gifted and brightest as cannon fodder

pleb. the second half isn’t as entertaining as the boot camp but it’s still good. FMJ is Kubrick’s worst late era film though.

>THIS IS FOR CHOPPING
>THIS IS FOR DILATING

>You get released after a year, right?
I think most contracts start at 4 years

He said he was trying to emulate all the worst aspects of a bad sargeant

His issue wasn't individuality. He was so stupid he couldn't conform, and it was completely unintentional on his part.

he didn’t really hold on to his individuality. he lost himself and became the killer that Hartman wanted.
>i am in a world of shit