Acting club

>join an acting club in college
>we're required to pair up and preform a convincing improvised scene
>get paired with some stereotypical Stacy girl, tanned, sandals, clothes and everything
>fucking great
>we have to preform a convincing bullying scene
>it's like high school all over again
>she acts like a typical bitchy popular girl towards me for the audience and teacher
>try not to let it get to me because it's just an act but it reminds me too much of being bullied and harassed in high school
>finish and leave
>she stops me in the hall and says I looked convincingly uncomfortable
>never tell her anything about my past
>she's actually extremely nice to me, complete opposite of how I first pictured her when we met
>she invites me to dinner and we talk for a while
>i tell her I'll see her tonight and she gives me a tight hug and kisses me on the cheek
Feels good today

Attached: EWxLB2IXYAA8ExF.png (820x823, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/11zcnkAhODI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice

Good for you user

don't be a fag

Sex on her with your penis sir

hot

I always found interesting how out of touch normies are when they have to read degenerates such as us, and we can really seem like normal decent people to them.

Don't fuck it up, user.

>convincingly uncomfortable

people like you ARE normies. failed normies. you’re like someone who listens to marilyn manson and says they do not like mainstream music. you’re basically a child acting out.

>>we have to preform a convincing bullying scene
can you describe this more preciselly,op?,im just curious.
probably faggot mods are going to delete the thread once it gets interesting and draws attention though.

What scene are you gonna do together

im happy for you bro, in the end the good will balance out the bad in your life

>like high scchool all over again
you post frogs so you're most likely still in high school, good luck on your totally real date, too, faggot

Have a couple drinks beforehand to take the edge off. Don't get sloppy or drunk, but one or two beers, or a couple shots of hard liquor will give you some confidence and make the conversation flow better.

Good job, user.

>frogfags are bullied retards irl
alos offtopic, /r9shit/ might fit u more

It's pretty much this:
youtu.be/11zcnkAhODI

this is your chance buddy, don't fuck it up.

samefag

>COVID happened just right after I transferred from community college to regular college
Genuinely wanna kill myself.

need help?

Nice user

Attached: f73.png (925x1800, 963.51K)

Buddy I'm not calling you a liar but its May 19th and most universities have just wrapped up their spring semester.

Not op but clubs are still going at my school