Lies

>lies

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 58.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzfGYhrU4pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_YsRqOsrBt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's for the craft, user.
don't you know anything about comedy?

dawg it was 1978... nah it must've been 1982... i swear to god joe rogan i was snortin coke from this tranny's ass

Remember that time Joey gave Owen Benjamin a Star of Death (1000 mg of TCH) and he got so high that it triggered his latent schizophrenia and ruined his life? Shouldn't that be a crime?

Attached: 192546.jpg (1048x891, 87.41K)

I love Joe Rogan!
youtube.com/watch?v=FzfGYhrU4pQ

LEMME TELL YA JOE ROGAN I WAS 37 YEARS OLD IN GUATEMALA IN 1994 I WAS ACTUALLY JAPANESE BACK THEN BUT ANYWAY A MONKEY OFFERED ME COKE SO I SNNORTEDD IT AND RODE IRON MAN TO THE MOON TO SMOKE SPACE WEED WITH HACKHACKHACKCOUGHCOUGH WITH OBAMA JOE ROGAN I SWEAR I WAS EATING HIS MONKEY HE WAS EATING MINE THEN I FARTED A CUBANO SANDWICH OUT AND DIED THANK GOD FOR JEWISH REINCARNATION METH JOE ROGAN I TOOK SOME OF THAT CAME BACK HEALTHY AS A HORSE OF COURSE IM NOT JAPANESE ANYMORE BUT STILL EAT GOOK BOIPUSSI LIKE NORI SALAD JOE ROHAN ACK

No because 1g eddies ain't shit and Owen Benjamin is

Schizophrenia is a super power

it's me joey diaz go fuck your mudda

link

youtube.com/watch?v=_YsRqOsrBt0

Lmao what the fuck? What happened to this guy?

Acting

Holy fuck I forgot about this, weedfags BTFO

wouldnt of made this post if they did

Hey Joey ... did the monkey even exist

Attached: 1608323600113.png (427x436, 121.35K)

Normies always lie when telling stories. No one has memory that good that they can perfectly remember things that happened years ago in detail. The basic structure is probably true but everything else is embellishing. I had to learn this but I guess it just comes naturally to non-autists.

no your memory just sucks because you only think about yourself and your being a dick to strangers

>i was faken this super hot smokin' chick high off my rocker when the craziest thing happened, I swear, I guy fucking shits his facking pants right next to me, liquid shit, dorothea or what it's called, I shit you not, had to punch this guy out
this is literally 99% of his stories

Hi normalfag

>Me too, no further questions
FUCKING BASED

>still makes me laugh

ever sat on a table with a bunch of drunktard alcoholics?