>almost legal weed
>kino traditions with bulls
>palm trees
>overflowing with talented artists
>nice language
>open-minded
>humble
Why aren't YOU moving here?

Attached: Iberian-Peninsula-shaded-relief-map.jpg (1944x1726, 879.91K)

>ancient culture yet modern attitude
Their "ancient culture" is Celt subhuman and their "modern attitude" is progressive feminism.
>>sexo
>>bronze-skinned women with black smoldering eyes
They're not going to have sex with you
>DUDE WEED LMAO
All you are left with is nice weather and pretty cities. A price worth paying for a collapsible economy, imploding employment rates and a government run by left wing retards de who seek to emulate Sweden in all the wrong ways?

spain's "ancient culture" is the retarded type that involves worshipping a known pedophile who leads another country, from which spain larps as (poorly)

mexico is the same and the brain disease is unfixable

whats the point of making money if you live in a shitty grey and rainy ik ook suburb?

>They're not going to have sex with you
Yeah but only because he's Polish and can't afford them. Spain is indeed paradise for a select few people.

I unironically consider this to be one of the best parts of Europe to live in

Attached: mappa_trentino_alto_adige.jpg (500x493, 79.2K)

why are polish people so basic?

Thank you for the kind words but we are full, unless you are a beautiful golden skin med woman.... sorry we are full

Vivo già in Trentino bauco

They'd never see me as an equal; I'd rather move to Berlin to be a nobody in the middle of the filth.

ok now THIS is epic

>worshipping a known pedophile who leads another country
biden?

biden es catolico también dipshit

>overflowing with talented artists
Don’t make me laugh. There’s no one left, all of them died years ago.

You forgot me you uncultured swine

>Bandera yankee tirando mierda a España
>Es un chicano que odia a España por ser un fracasado

Every single time

It's a great place to dig a hole

kek this. I rather make 1k in spain portugal or italy than 3k in a depressed grey shithole. At the end of the day, its all about quality of life, and good weather plays a big part. Thats why nordroids work all year to spend two weeks in the house next to mine

As I always say, the upper 40% of Spaniards are the nicest and most virtuous people in the world, but the rest of population is garbage and due to democracy the country is quickly turning into a sudaca shithole.

>They'd never see me as an equal
right... they would see you as pure SEXO. A brazillian here would slay so much pussy, and men would respect you because there arent any brazilians at all so you would come off as an interesting person to meet. You would unironically do super good here

Since he's latino he would follow his base instincts and move to Barcelona, which is PLAGUED by Brazilians.

I'm 100% sure life is better in every other (euro) Mediterranean country. Maybe except Malta.

spain is none of that but suffering

Attached: 1639946764175.jpg (2048x1283, 278.65K)

This we're a doomer sunny country like our portubros, go to Italy or Greece for happy sunny cultures.

Because my ancestors moved from there and i don't really plan on changing that decision