Why are villains always ugly?

Why are villains always ugly?

Attached: lord-voldemort-photo-u17.jpg (750x483, 25.43K)

ugly people have ugly souls

Beautiful people are less likely to have villainous motivations because they get everything they want.

Because hideous people are not likeable. I should know, I have to look at one every morning in the mirror.

Voldy warn't oogleh irl

They're not

Attached: Ted-Bundy-trial-Florida-Tallahassee-1979.jpg (1500x1600, 481.3K)

Why don’t you just end it?

he's not a villain though?

ITT: ugly people larping on an anonymous forum about being beautiful aryans and believing in physiognomy

Watching kino is good.

ugly people are actually ugly

ugly people get less empathy, if the villain is beautiful or handsome, then they are portrayed (or understood by viewers) as a victim of society or someone who's just mentally ill

>One chance at life
>6' aryan but also a chinlet
JUST

Attached: 1652484472452.jpg (1280x938, 413.33K)

These are just americans.

Halo effect. Beautiful = good. Ugly = bad.

Dysgenic abominations
That image is a persuasive argument for birth control

If you are ugly or treated unfairly, the environment makes you a "bad" person. Why would you care for people that treat you badly? It is all about perspective. There are exceptions, but this is the trend.

Because we don't like ugly people and villains are supposed to be unlikable but they are relatable which makes them more likeable than faggot heroes

Attached: 90% looks.jpg (924x572, 124.83K)

the last guy doesn't belong

Anakin Skywalker was a chad.

Attached: 1643418826422.jpg (1170x780, 64.05K)

People keep posting this image when authors manga has completely different message

>El Americano malformado

I miss those memes.

Based anakinchad

Ugly on the outside, ugly on the inside. Sure, some ugly people are good people deep down, but that's generally not the case. They tend to be deeply bitter and miserable to be around.

???

Attached: 1606595033368.webm (1025x1025, 2.95M)

I don't give a shit about the author's message, in a complete void she's right

Voldemort used to be extremely handsome, his features got more and more distorted as he fucked around with dark magic

Because of an ancient midwit parable, it originated in buddhism I believe

>ugly
guy was a chad

Attached: EZgDAgsXsAMZFbi.jpg (400x400, 23.84K)

Same with Sauron, he used to take on various beautiful forms as well as dangerous ones. He eventually lost the ability to take on fair form over the course of his descent and villainy.

Attached: tumblr_nitcogoNJf1swn3zzo1_500.gif (500x270, 1.49M)