What do you think about Japanese food?

What do you think about Japanese food?

Attached: images - 2022-07-15T145632.036.jpg (650x434, 47.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/12YyTA7MMhLR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's delicious and one of my favorite cuisines

Healthy but it lacks some flavours

I like kare and kara age, Davido Smith

I miss it
Please open up, and hire a poor network tech who's struggling to learn your difficult language

nippon food don't have no spice

Attached: sd.jpg (2544x4000, 381.77K)

Bland

Well if it's good but generally speaking it's hopelessly under-seasoned. Worse is the idea that you're not allowed to season it yourself or else it's an insult.

Is that soup in the bowl? What's its called?

That's just a miso broth with seaweed.

Falls just behind French cuisine as being the best cuisines in the world
Truly the most refined in the world, where the taste of the ingredients are elevated by how they're prepared rather than being smothered by strong flavours just like how the truly great French chefs do it
Miso soup likely

Thank god you figured it out, stupid.

Attached: 1651971143305.jpg (400x400, 32.89K)

Extremely bland.

healthy but looks like a spoilt child meal and exhausting to prepare on daily basis.

Fucking THIS.

I have never had the most bullshit experience than when people won't use salt. Japanese or otherwise. Cunt,

Does wasabi count

I like it in general but I did not like sushi and cant eat beef so thats like 50% of your menu off the table

Japanese food is seasoned with umami. You retards think it's bland because your definition of seasoning is sirachia sauce

it's still bland without sambal (mushy tomato chili prawn anchovies garlic onions) & tempoyak (durian cheese).

>durian cheese
I'm interested, explain

No thanks , but the fish looks good.

Super bland

vocaroo.com/12YyTA7MMhLR

Attached: 1646822417420.png (496x379, 179.92K)

Its good if you want to live 100 years.
Only a fool would want to live 100 years, especially without greasy fried bacon and pig sausages.