100 Years ago, everyone wanted to move to America

100 Years ago, everyone wanted to move to America
Now everyone is leaving it
What happened?

Attached: 1658396799043776.png (1080x1270, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1dpgcCBy8YZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What happened?
vocaroo.com/1dpgcCBy8YZM

Attached: 1654837052817.jpg (1255x1255, 160.73K)

kek. europe is fucked

Watch as the burger votes for the same laws that has ruined his own country. You can take the burger out of america but you can't take the burger out of the american

Attached: 1656260930603.png (1396x839, 760.89K)

>“I would never have looked to buy in Italy if the market in the US hadn’t been so crazy,” the entrepreneur said. She plans to work remotely and imagines a “bella vita” of good food and wine, along with a local literary club and art space she plans to launch in her storefront, “reminiscent of Paris’s art scene in the 1920s.”

Attached: new-italian.jpg (1400x1262, 255.98K)

I'm pretty well off financially but still moving to Europe because:

1.) Urban areas are much safer. No where near as much gun violence.

2.) Women are prettier and more respectful to men. They also don't have such ridiculous standards.

3.) Better music scene for my tastes (a lot more dark post-punk, industrial, and melodic metal venues)

4.) Legal prostitution. Fucking a perfect 10 Romanian whore at the Swiss brothels was an eye-opener for me. The US continues to cuck its citizens by prosecuting men who pay for sex.

5.) America is obsessed with race from affirmative action policies to a constant news feed full of race-baiting.

All that is really going to depend on where in Europe you go buddy.

these things are all different on a city-by-city basis, in europe or in the US. it's also WAY easier to earn money in the US than in europe, so I hope you have a good amount saved up.

It’s a tiny amount compared to the People that come here. I mean there’s more Germans and Dutch than Americans in Portugal. And most of Americans don’t even go to Europe, they got to Mexico (ironically). The new reality is not just America but people of richer countries is moving to poorer countries with their powerful currency to essentially live like kings. Portugal does apply because their minimum wage is much lower than ours and is the poorest country in Western Europe. It’s still Western Europe but has basically all third world pros without any of the cons. Portugal isn’t third world but it does have third world pros. That’s the new worlds highest standard of living, very rich firsties moving to much poorer countries to exploit their lower cost of living.

Ending immigration would solve a lot but it hasn’t happened and there’s probably like 10 people coming in for every person who’s left.

Attached: 4599C721-29C8-418B-9F43-F260F73B0B3B.jpg (750x510, 127.16K)

They can stay in their hellhole for what i care bout thos dogs.

yeah I dont see a point living in USA for someone who has made it. It certainly doesnt look like an environment you want to raise your kids in or spend a ton when its cheaper elsewhere.

that's pretty interesting.
>And most of Americans don’t even go to Europe, they got to Mexico (ironically)
Why do they go to Mexico for retirement if its much much unsafer than USA? Isnt it run by cartels and you get killed and mugged even if you wear anything expensive.
Portugal looks comfy and a lot of med countries have digital nomad visa or buy a house and you get a long term residency

She looks like a Sicilian

Come home burgerbros....

Hopefully a proper italian cuisine and a diet will fix her figure.
At least she is inspired by an old fashioned european culture. That is good.

i wager the books being discussed in that literary club will include white fragility, caste, and antiracist baby

All of Europe will have burger politicians who will vote burger laws.

Soon an enclave of burgers will demand that a noguns European country have some form of 2nd amendment.

America is over

Lol most Poles don't even want to move to Western Europe anymore. Forget USA.

I suspect it will be similar with China very shortly. Vietnam, once it passes the $15K per capita threshold will also likely stop sending people abroad. India is too poor and will continue to lose people for decades to come.

The West - or at least Western Europe - was simply much easier to emigrate to in the 1980s and 1990s. Housing was supercheap and it was safer, more homogenous. It's only a question of time before Western Europe gets shit like affirmative action.

Attached: emigration rates.jpg (897x626, 42.98K)

AHAHAHA well atleast you'll not be moving here

Social mobility has been completely eradicated here in the last decade. Just like how moving here and doing a simple job was easy for you, for Dutch people that period meant that as long as you had some sort of job you were guaranteed a decent living.
It's no longer possible nowadays

This. German expat forums get these 'Libertarian' Americans that ask which political parts corresponds to their political leanings the most and they get explained that the German constitution defines Germany as a social democratic welfare state and that being any flavor or Libertarian or Palo-conservative is seen as a lunatic here.

And that's a good thing.