"I make films for the cinema, for the audience, not for television or streaming: there is a difference...

>"I make films for the cinema, for the audience, not for television or streaming: there is a difference." Cruise reportedly said after receiving his Palm d'Or

Attached: FTFNRNVWIAACDZl.jpg (1526x2048, 201.83K)

Can't bruise the Cruise

i still believe in cruise

The industry is transitioning from products to services, with subscriptions that don't allow you to own the product.
It's good to know this guy stands for the old ways.

probably the second most based man in all human history
Jesus was the most based

how a man can be so based?

The Rings of Power will prove him wrong

lol

I watched all his movies on TV

That dude is about to begin his "Old Man" kinos real soon.

based

I know he's probably a terrible person and difficult to work with but I hope he continues making great moves well into his 60s. I'd love for my kids to live to appreciate the last true action star

What's the difference

see

Attached: Howard.Hawks.1977.2.webm (638x480, 2.51M)

>difficult to work with
every single person who worked with him (actors, crew etc) has said only good words

>terrible person
>difficult to work with
Pay attention kids, this is your brain on reddit

>I make films for studios and their Hollywood accounting tricks and tax rebates, for cinema chains and their overpriced popcorn vessels, not for audience or fans.

Bros, the wall is coming for Cruise. He’s finally showing his age.

I’m crying bros. I don’t wanna see him keep getting older, there’s nobody else like him in hollywood

jesus, he forgot the 18 lbs of makeup and to pay them to doctor the photos to make him look young still.

how based can one person be

Absolute legend

bro, he is 60

Is he the last of a dying breed? Who else is still a tried and true movie star?

>The Rings of Power
this, I know it's got a tad woke but this is going to be pure kino and we all know it.

Attached: 1622021539145.png (1206x746, 1.36M)

Based Howard hawks.
What's this from?