People call season 2 the weak one? How the fuck is this possible...

People call season 2 the weak one? How the fuck is this possible. Never have I ever seen such a steady and consistent decline in quality before:
>season 1 is great, very well written characters and story
>season 2 is not quite as strong, but still pretty good, I imagined that in season 3 things will pick up and tie in with the port business
>season 3, almost all important and/or interesting characters are dead. Show should have ended after CIA got elected.
>season 4, surely they'll pick it up, right? Wrong, fucking SCHOOLS. The big baddies are a nigga who, the last time we saw him, was wearing an ill fitting suit at a hood basketball game, a goofy ass 20 year old nigga who's supposed to be hot shit for some reason or another and the comedic duo of Chris and Snoop.
>season 5, time to tie it all in and finally get something going on. Here's a storyline about a fucking NEWSPAPER and some asspull serial killing shit.
Embarassing. The only things consistently good were Omar and Bubbles, and they even fucked up their storyline. Bubbles gets a 2 minute speech, Omar gets shot randomly after surviving an 8 story fall? Consider me subverted.
And people say this is better than Sopranos.
>hurr my bureaucracy, corruption and chain of command
Yeah you made the point in the first season. Turns out when you kill all your best characters in the first 2 seasons your show tends to go to shit.

Attached: the-wire-david-simon-lede.jpg (2000x1200, 335.88K)

Yea the whole show is overrated. It's just some nogs nogging and some of the characters are cringe as fuck especially that lesbian one and the female nog who acts and looks like a dude.

It’s the best show ever:
>Police are corrupt
>Unions are corrupt
>Schools are corrupt
>The government/politicians are corrupt
>The MSM is fake news
>Black people have no idea how to fix anything
>20 years later, Baltimore is a shithole
>20 years later, David Simon is still a retarded Democrat.

Well, yea. Everything about muttland is retarded.
Do you really need TV shows and movies to tell you this?

No, of course not, but it was an excellent show for redpilling normies onto why ghettos will always be ghettos until nogs start waking up and doing shit themselves.

S2 focused on people who weren't the pet demographic of Hollywood critics...

I think the season about the journalists is absolutely terrible but season 2 was still pretty good.

retard take, every season is great except s5 which is only good

This is the only good take. As a matter of fact S4 is better than S3, which makes the decline of S5 even more baffling and tragic.

Season 5 is good otherwise but the McNulty plot just sucks. Newsroom stuff is great

S1 and 2 feel like anthology series
S3-5 is just garbage I've rewatched the first two about a dozen times but can't go any further

The prequel series was better

This is a pretty common theme
America is fucked same goes for Europe Canada nz aus and any other former white country we've seen it since the beginning of records
>whites break away and make a good civilisation
>Jews kikes niggers and normeis show up open the flood gates and ruin it
See Rome Greece Japan etc

I wouldn't call it great, but the newsroom stuff is fine. The McNulty serial killer plot is about 95% retarded with one or two good scenes.

Imbecile.

WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE GARDEN

AND SHIT IN YOUR PANTS

2 = 4 > 1 > 3 > 5

S3-5 is dull

Newsroom might have been great if it wasn't mostly tied to the McNulty plot

I burnt myself on cop shows with the shield, is this worth watching

>The big baddies are a nigga who, the last time we saw him, was wearing an ill fitting suit at a hood basketball game
that was in early s1 prop joe most have something like 50 scenes between that and s4 how much were you fucking skipping you add zoomer?
>The only things consistently good were Omar
he was the worst part of the show post s2 but I see why a capeshit fan would love him