Why cant russia make good planes

i thought they prided themselves on their industry

Attached: 1650653038454.jpg (1254x970, 189.65K)

>only single F-16 AA lose was a greek Mirage 2000 being a butthurt greek
How those two countries are still NATO surprise me.

I guess this means that france is still the best plane builder of all time huh.

Attached: pepe the frog.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

I really hope you give ukraine planes so we could have a target practice and even it out

Russian war doctrine doesn’t put much emphasis on air power. The result of some dumb meme called Deep Battle that hasn’t been relevant since like WWI

Attached: 15BBC08C-523F-46F3-BA01-2C7244A315DD.jpg (810x1440, 373.14K)

They sell their jets to 3rd world countries that can't fly or maintain them properly while the US is picky about who they sell to.

*blocks you're path*

Attached: 1650727881576.jpg (1680x900, 1.39M)

Not sure if the best, but sure you people build the best looking planes.

You can't really target practice because your planes are already destroyed before they even knew there were American planes around

Holy cope
F15/16 would be food for A50+Su35S R77M combo

Still mad about 'nam and Korea, innit?

Attached: Clipboard0143c.png (1150x985, 130.66K)

Why can't mutts fly?

Kek
o
p
e
I hope we do too

sure if your own aa doesn't shoot your planes down first.

Top kek

Attached: su-34 with makeshift gps.jpg (1200x721, 166.34K)

>You can't have additional gps in your cockpit for convenience because... Uhm because reasons
Says the country with most blue on blue accidents in the world

Attached: 220px-Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg (220x287, 24.45K)

>You can't have additional gps in your cockpit for convenience because... Uhm because reasons

I don’t know what all of the reasons are, but I know one of them is that it is well known that the US military has access to the data and has even been known to disrupt/lock out specific devices when used by forces that pose a threat to American interests

Don't feed the troll. Real Russians have asked him to stop larping as them. It's just like the American from south Texas who larps as a German.

You are aware that it's not the only navigation system onboard and it's simply done for convenience and is not essential for the pilot?

Attached: su-34_dinamika_simulator_003.jpg (940x630, 137.6K)

Yes clearly, my point is that maybe it’s not a good idea for a foreign power to have literal tracking devices embedded in your air force jets

How would an American know that this exact chink GPS is inside a Russian bomber?

Yeah the reason is that the integrated systems are a crap design and unreliable if you need one extra for "convenience" holy cope lmao.

Heres another gem of Russian aviation. A """stealth""" fighter full of holes with fucking phillips head screws

Attached: aaaa lol.jpg (996x568, 102.94K)

It moves fast?

Why are the best planes always cancelled?

Attached: 1647461854332.jpg (1018x1024, 99.66K)

>chink GPS

If it’s using GPS, it’s relying on the same system no matter who made the device. The US military has access to the network and when there are national security concerns involved the law allows them to fully access, control and restrict it down to specific geolocations and even devices.

The US milittary will likely know that jets position down to an accuracy of 5 meters in real time if it wanted to, information that they can use to track movements and strategies of the RU Air Force.

Nearly all the Jewish and German scientist left during and after the collapse of USSR and Russia reverted back to what it was before their arrival and what it always will be as long as Russians inhabit those lands: Snowy Zimbabwe

Jesus fucking Christ. What in the hell. How fucking moronic are these guys. That's so fucking stupid. It's a military jet going 600 mph plus just to start. You've got starlink up there, drones below, radar below, just goddammit. You can't just use a random gps in a fucking military jet fuck lol