What did Any Forums think about this?

What did Any Forums think about this?

Attached: MV5BMWYyYzc4MTItOTdkOS00ZTIwLWE2N2MtZjA4N2YxMTI2NjViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (2021x2976, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mz5ODQCueP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you

Kino.

Attached: psych.jpg (229x220, 9.84K)

Session 9, 9, District 9. What is it with "9" and movies that are either pieces of shit that didn't deserve to be released as full movies, or ones that portend their director later making that sort of stuff. I guess it makes sense because what kind of fucking school kid level 'creativity' is sticking "9" on your title? I also did not enjoy the 9th gate

it's the same phenomena -
>Hey i wonder if I can get away with making a movie with no characters or without a story just a bunch of cheap shots in a building or whatever.
>Hey i wonder if I can just call my script "session 9"

OK thriller but a B movie. I have not watched it for like 20 years

it was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=mz5ODQCueP8

'twas alright

anderson's only good film. 0 rewatch value though.

No one cares

he seethed.

Tried watching it years ago and gave up because I found it boring.
Will give it another go since I'm not an ADHD ridden zoomer anymore (I think)

Pretty good

No idea. Don’t care. No one cares. I can’t even be bothered checking what thread this is. Everything is shit

One of my favourite horror films. Characters are all great and Peter Mullan is fantastic as the lead (recommend the Red Riding Trilogy and Quarry for more of him). Also, if you have a great sound setup or watching with headphones, the sound design is gorgeous and earl-on actually plays into the finale/reveal.

Attached: adam-burn-harbinger-as.jpg (1107x1900, 262.52K)

This was filmed at a local abandoned asylum. Lovecraft wrote about it in his stories. It is luxury condos now.
>the sound design is gorgeous
are you joking? rewatched it and thought the sound editing was amateur as fuck. Though I didn't mind it because this was a low budget indie film. It kinda worked, but it certainly wasn't gorgeous. Rough hewn and messy, which does fit the setting.

Attached: Avalon_FeaturedImage (003).jpg (1200x800, 245.73K)

Any more horror movies with a focus on group dynamics

Absolute kino and a great setting for a movie.

I can't remember if I've even seen this movie.

you posted what i was all thinking

Alien kinda

Other than a few minor plot points that don't make sense (or I got filtered haha) it's a 9/10 kino