Saw men early tonight

saw men early tonight.
dreadful film
will be talked about for its crazy fucking ending
its not something mindblowing just beyond bizarre
would be comparable to mother! in terms of religious symbolism

Attached: men.jpg (1200x800, 67.12K)

So it's crap but with a crazy pretentious ending

did you pirate it? if you paid for it you're a retard. you should know better than to give these libshits money and support

I'm not going to ever go see it, so spoiler tag it and spit that ending out.

isn't she supposed to be a coalburner?

Yes, because it's an Alex Garland film, a self-proclaimed feminist. Thus his movies are all about flat-chested white women with black lovers.

>his movies are all about flat-chested white women with black lovers.
what are the other ones?

Ex Machina, in which the main character's ultimate sexual fantasy is portrayed by Alicia Vikkander, the woman with the smallest, floppiest, ugliest tits ever to appear on film.

Annihilation in which Natalie Portman cucks her husband with a black guy so he gets killed by aliens and Portman and a squad of ugly independent wymenz get sent into the sphere to fight aliens and in the end both Portman and the guy she cucked are replaced with alien duplicates so they can move past the niggerdick she took because they're both actually different people.

Men is his third film, it's about a woman who's black husband commits suicide and she's subsequently hunted by white men who all have the same face.

>a woman who's black husband commits suicide and she's subsequently hunted by white men who all have the same face
You can't make this shit up, what a timeline to live.

If you can call this life.

Attached: 4234613621.jpg (664x523, 79.75K)

>The film received generally positive reviews from critics, with praise aimed towards the performances of the leads, though the story and themes received some criticism.
I mean even the critics know it is shit but still gave positive reviews cause "muh themes" and "tis is important". You can't make a better world a top of the old using shit as foundation.

>though the story and themes received some criticism
that's the opposite of what you said

It is?

Attached: 1649325940087.jpg (475x356, 54.45K)

Alex Garland is a hack. It should've been evident when Annihilation was released.

ahhhhhhhh hahhhhhh haaaaaaaagghh AHHHHHHHHHHHH IS THAT... A WHITE MAN!!?!!?!? IM GOING INSANE!!!!

>Unironically SAVE ME NIGGERMAN!

I like Garland movies, they are cool.

>Muh toxic masculinity
Ya I think I'm finna pass on that one

Yep, it's a chud filter

QRD on the ending

Literally die

>would be comparable to mother! in terms of religious symbolism
Oh no....Garland may have released an actual turd.