Reign of Fire (2002)

A fun little romp, well worth a watch.
Early Bale and McCaughnnanhyey kino.

Attached: VanZan.gif (500x215, 1.95M)

I disagree

Didn't ask

The premise got me excited but this movie was so bad that I turned it off. A boring movie and Christian Bale cannot act.

I remember all through 2019 being super excited that 2020 (the year this film is set in) was coming up.
I was going to begin an Eternal Nofap at Midnight on January 1, I was gonna watch this kino at some point in 2020 along with others such as Knights of God (also set in 2020).
Life was gonna be good. I was gonna turn things around.
I failed on February 16, 2020 however. And soon I will kill myself by charcoal burner on June 6.

Well, I was like 8 when I last watched it, could have had something to do with my enjoying it so much.

Was unimpressed seeing it in the theater when it came out. Never saw it again till this past year. I enjoyed it a lot more seeing it again. Maybe it wasn't a great movie when it came out. By today's shitty Hollywood standards the movie is kino compared to the tripe currently being released.

user don’t kill yourself stay here and shit post it’s comfy

comf

Attached: 31ed76ef5e1688a1caf052223cc03319a829dac6cdbd7e7b1da38ad8cfd98190.webm (720x480, 891.79K)

Yes, it would have been comfy, had I succeeded and stuck to my nofap from 01/01/2020 onwards, sadly I failed.
I've been miserable ever since.

why June 6

Jesus. We've fallen so far that Reign of Fire is palatable in comparison to new releases. Time to stop for a little, filmmakers.

Dunno, just feels like a good date and it's close.

I wanted to like this movie more than I ended up being able to.

Saw this in theaters with a friend back in middle school I think. Things change mang.

this movie was a lot more popular than it probably should have been cause it was one of the first movies to come out only on DVD

See ya on June 7 BITCH

I remember when this came out in cinema, I thought it looked and sounded retarded, even as a kid.

Rewatched when I was older and thought it was pure fuckin kino.

It is definetly better than the 2014 Godzilla remake which only had one good scene

Did anyone else play the incredibly buggy ps2 game based on this film? It was incredibly hard and getting shot out of the sky as a Dragon made me ree.

I also like dragonheart with Connery

best dragonkino is Dragonslayer (1981), check it out

I played on GameCube