Pitch a movie for this audience

Pitch a movie for this audience

Attached: F21DC899-3BD0-4A13-82CE-13912BE75B61.jpg (828x491, 126.53K)

everything everywhere at once

Attached: 51zKaUyNVEL._SX342_.jpg (342x419, 17.34K)

Movie where Hillary Clinton wins in 2016
Oh wait, that's already being made

ironically, reddit has more self awareness than Any Forums

Cope redditor

Attached: 16525143716398.jpg (1194x799, 134.74K)

seems like a bit of satire
like if I said "Americans of Any Forums, would you vote for a Holocaust denier who fucking hates niggers?"

cope about what? OP's pic proves me right

redditors regularly visits Any Forums
you can spot them when they are trying too hard to fit in

>Every retarded post is actually satire, we redditors are just super smart and like making fun of ourselves!

Attached: 1615524179476.jpg (699x1024, 105.03K)

remake dog day afternoon with that axe wound in euphoria

Just another generic starwars or marvel movie. They'll brainlessly watch it.

what level of cope are you on?

Ruined it

>cunt facing the wall makes a bunch of chairs do the same

His gym looked fucking gay anyway

it looks better, but it doesnt have as much functionality

Not him, but I'd say a few below yours.

Girls love to do stupid shit like this, I would have let her do it just so she can post the pictures all over social media because that kind of shit gives women a rush of euphoria and then once her high has faded just move all my shit back in. The room looks better anyway, just get rid of the table and chairs and shit.

Two lesbians conceive a child that is the most important character in the multiverse and totally unique. Non fungible. It's also a girl and not white, anything but white. She goes to Ukraine and stop Putin from killing Nazis, by killing Putin in his crib in 1955. She returns to current year to find that Maria Sharapova is president of Russia and the Moscow McDonalds is still open. Ukraine has become an important member of NATO and Hunter Biden is a charismatic leader of it's gas industry. Hillary is on her second term and has signed a bill for 13 trillion in reparations.

The newest marvel movie

That has to be a troll. No way is someone that infantalized and non-self aware .

lmao ok

Black superheroes killing ebul hwuite men and fucking hwuite women.
But it's a marvel movie, co-written by the blackedraw team.