I hate it when you faggots say something is Reddit just because you hate it

I hate it when you faggots say something is Reddit just because you hate it...
but holy shit, this movie is Reddit on steroids.
>muh hot dogs fingers verse
>muh pinhata verse
>muh rock people verse
>muh I put everything on a bagel
>muh dyke romance
>muh 2001 monkeys reference
>muh Matrix bullets reference
It looked like Rick & Morty meets Cloud Atlas. Disgusting postmodern crap.
Fuck this faggot movie.

Attached: nigger.jpg (820x430, 36.06K)

let me guess, this is Everything Everywhere Ching Chonging at Once. Haven’t seen it but holy shit I hate asian cinema so much I feel like I already have

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh

This is how the directors look like. What did you expect?

Attached: daniels[1].jpg (620x349, 315.43K)

>NNNOOOO!!! YOU CANT JUST HAVE FUN!! MY INTELLIGENCE IS SUPERIOR TO YOURS!!!!

Attached: DoctorSoynge.png (708x1080, 173.33K)

Checked and yeah, checks out

lol

It's a typical American movie with the now habitual heavy dose of LGBT propaganda.
There are two dykes couples, and a fight against guys who put buttplug into their ass.
Maybe there's some Chinese movie considering the casting... But I doubt it will be shown in China. My best guess is China is producing these American degenerate movies to weaken the west.

If this movie is reddit then I don't want to be Any Forums.

>having fun is throwing every dumb idea your degenerate brain produces into one really dumb movie
idiot
>MY INTELLIGENCE IS SUPERIOR TO YOURS!!!!
yes

Yes but the final fight was pure fucking kino

Attached: 73637824.png (1572x1494, 1.48M)

all of this sounds extremely gay and you are gay

*chinese money

half the posts and comments on Reddit are bots
I call things "Reddit" when it feels like they've been generated by the same algorithm

my point exactly. It’s done by first gen gookers who spit in their host nations face despite the fact that they would have been executed in their home country. Sick of these fucking parasites

look at this retard for a second.

checking your check

>OH LOOK I CAN PUT MEH IN FRONT OF SOMETHING AND IT'S SUDDENLY A CRITICIZATION!!!!

why was opening your third eye portrayed as bad in dr strange?

>oh look, I ignored all the points made in OP and I also use cap locks to signify I'm being ironic

>CRITICIZATION
how many points has the average user IQ dropped since 2016, I wonder

Yup. Still not watching it.

what's the point?
calling a movie a reddit is not a valid criticization.
>It looked like Rick & Morty meets Cloud Atlas. Disgusting postmodern crap.
that's not even valid. what's the meaning of post modern in the context of cinema?

cope.

I fucking hate multiverse shit. Not because that different worlds are bad but just because it takes effort to make that work and modern movies don't put in any.

no one asked. faggot.

if you say that modern movie put no effort in them then I doubt you watch any movies to begin with.

Okay? Still not watching it.

no one asked.

One thing that really fucking annoyed me is how the directors are quoting other movies for no reasons.
It doesn't bother me when it's a 2 seconds reference (like the Matrix bullets thing) but what was the point of that whole Ratatouille thing?

Attached: 90.jpg (840x351, 68.9K)

I agree OP. I like that the movie attempted to address certain subjects (suicide, failure and personal expectations, overlooking good qualities in other people etc.), but the plot and humor was just too silly for me. Also, while the fight choreography was clearly inspired by Jackie Chan, it was of such inferior quality that I can't help but feel insulted on his behalf that they tried to pay homage with such lazy and mediocre work.

>My best guess is China is producing these American degenerate movies to weaken the west.
It's an A24 flick tho

See that’s the thing I don’t know if Reddit the word for it . It more has an early 2000s or 90s humor to it where it’s willing to make fun of itself but I guess reddit owns the rights to absurdism now. shame.

So? Still not watching it.

knee how you pay 5 dorra stinky lao wai

>asian cinema
it's not

>It more has an early 2000s or 90s humor
90s and 2000s never had alphabet people propaganda so that's not quite right

Thanks for the blog post.

brehs...

Attached: 4534244.png (1148x788, 1.12M)

>Rick & Morty : multiverse shit
>Cloud Atlas : movie that larps as some cinephile work of art with non-linear editing
That critic is 100% valid.

the reason behind that is the love for those movies.

psyop, trying to de-legitimize third eye opening to dissuade people from doing anything that might open up that spiritual center or make them afraid of it or not take it seriously. marvel movies make the supernatural seem ridiculous and insane and dangerous as a very simple effective psyop. thats why reddit athiests love these movies, theyre programmed to eat that shit up

sorry this reply was meant for this post

don't talk to that faggot lol. they're retards.

you couldn't tell from the trailer?
retards like you are the reason garbage keeps getting made
you faggots feel like you have to see everything even if it's obviously complete shit

They threw too many themes and genres into it.