The imperial and nazi flags are banned in germany

>the imperial and nazi flags are banned in germany
imagine being such a population of cucks that you ban your OWN HISTORICAL FLAGS

Attached: 1637174505366.png (2544x4000, 3.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lto.de/recht/nachrichten/n/vg-bremen-5v2328-20-rechtsextreme-demo-reichsflaggen-darf-unter-auflagen-stattfinden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They aren't historical flags, but flags of illegitimate governments who occupied germany.

>tf
>tp

Attached: confed.png (1920x1222, 157.26K)

>german education

Attached: 1644078354445.png (251x242, 91.85K)

Has buck breaking gone to far?

Attached: 250px-Deutschland_Besatzungszonen_8_Jun_1947_-_22_Apr_1949.svg.png (250x296, 37.67K)

>france gets territory
why

it's not banned lol you can fly it here, you can also fly the Nazi flag

VGH... HENGIST AND HORSA COMING BACK...

Hitler is a historical figure, make a statue for him.

the imperial flag isn't banned and you've made this thread before

that's a bullshit excuse, both the empire and Nazi Germany had widespread popular support

>Wealthiest regions in Germany are the American occupied ones
Intriquing...

can't fly it at nascar races (the only thing i care about)

>(Oct. 13, 2020) On September 14, 2020, Minister of the Interior Ulrich Mäurer of the city-state of Bremen, Germany issued a decree banning the public flying or use of the German imperial war flag. Flying such a flag on private property where it is clearly intended to be and is visible to everyone is also covered by the prohibition. Imperial war flags within the meaning of the decree are the war flag of the North German Confederation from 1867 to 1921 (annex 1), the war flag of the German Empire from 1922 to 1933 (annex 2), the war flag of the German Empire from 1933 to 1935 (annex 3), and the flag of the Empire from 1892 and of the “Third Reich” from 1933 to 1935 (annex 4).
last time I checked bremen is in germany

if you're so autistically obsessed about it, why not check the whole story?

>The Administrative Court (VG) Bremen has allowed a demonstration planned for Saturday right-wing forces with imperial war flags under conditions. The complete ban imposed by the interior authorities was disproportionate, the court ruled, according to a statement on Friday. Instead of an hour-long march through the city, however, the demonstrators are only allowed to gather on the Domshof from 3 to 6 p.m.

>The party Die Rechte and several state associations of the right-wing extremist NPD have called for the demonstration. They also want to display former flags and war flags of the German Reich in black-white-red. In doing so, they want to protest against a decree of the Bremen Senator of the Interior, according to which the public display of such flags is regularly against the rules.

>The VG and the Higher Administrative Court had already declared the ban on imperial (war) flags at rallies illegal in mid-October, it said. At this rally, the display of flags was covered by freedom of expression.

lto.de/recht/nachrichten/n/vg-bremen-5v2328-20-rechtsextreme-demo-reichsflaggen-darf-unter-auflagen-stattfinden/

Neither of those flags are banned in Wisconsin.
I often see Imperial flags flying over the homes of good, god-fearing families and tidy small factories.

Attached: wisconsinpepe.jpg (553x595, 54.14K)

It's just a fucking flag who cares.
Also,

is this really the average german mindset? no wonder you guys are such buck broken cattle

retarded mutt
it's 100% reasonable for the Nazi flag to be banned and the imperial flag, despite not being banned, isn't flown by anyone but chuds or history nerds either because nobody wants to fly the symbol of a militarist authoritarian state

I fly it lad

Shut the fuck up retard. Nobody cares about the imperial flag except some inbred USA style hilliebillies in some irrelevant shithole village.

Apologize to Wisconsin spammer right now.

Attached: 1658433915612494.jpg (579x597, 52.83K)

>it's 100% reasonable for the Nazi flag to be banned and the imperial flag, despite not being banned
How? Retard

can't be assed to argue with a mouthbreathing american past midnight desu, I'll let you figure it out on your own

holy shit, what a cucked population
the fact that any flag is banned by the government is an issue, some retards flying the flag of a dead ideology isnt going to lead to shit, you let the government step on your dick more and more because youre such cucks
how sad

Attached: 1655408664353.jpg (267x323, 7K)

AFAIK the Nazi flag is perfectly fine to use if it's in art. Like movies, statues and paintings. Video games and toys are not considered art and thus Nazi flags are banned there.
Rare.

>NOOOOO I CAN'T FLY THE HECKIN NAZIRINO FLAGGERINO MUH RIGHTS BUT IF THE GOVERNMENT ENACTS THE PATRIOT ACT AND ABOLISHES ALL PRIVACY RIGHTS IT'S AMERICA FUCK YEAH
Osama did nothing wrong

>Nobody cares about the imperial flag
Imagine being German and never having made a großgermaniums. Sad!

Attached: 1500140128955.jpg (2000x1200, 1014.11K)

>misses the point

Attached: 1650884663803.webm (718x850, 2.75M)

Not every german has prussian autism.

freedom of expression isn't unlimited you fucking retard, insults are punishable too. Considering our history it's 100% reasonable for the swastika to be banned and literally everyone who you'll ask here thinks it's right, so it's not muh government overstepping.
Go wave the Nazi flag on your porch if it makes you happy, other countries, other customs.

What kind of autism do you have then?

let them be my brvthers, let them wallow in their self-hatred

Attached: 1642948075265.gif (823x770, 838.84K)

We had to let them feel included

I don't have autism. I don't care about muh grossgermaniums or muh 3. Reich. I want to live a chill happy life without dying for some faggot emperor or gay dictator.

Because occupying German territory is a French tradition going back centuries.