HALO FINALE JUST AIRED! WAS IT SHIT! WAS IT KINO?

>Halo.S01E09.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.DV.MKV.x265-GGEZ

Well?

Attached: 3945336-fmtnlpuwyaa1d_c.jpg (1024x1280, 176.37K)

Who else only watching it for SNU SNU waifu>

everybody

Compared to the last 2 episodes it was great. I'm just happy they set themselves up for a decent season 2 by resolving the shittier parts of the plot.

makee is dead, that's all that matters

downloading now. are there actual hunters in this episode?

anyone?

Attached: 1652628097463.webm (1280x640, 1.6M)

it came out minutes ago no one watched it yet

And so is the chief that constantly takes his helmet off and has constant verbal diarrhea.

Its a win win in my books

Not watching because I gave up, Makee dead is great. Is Kwan dead? Did her planet get glassed?

literally no mention of her, i had forgotten about her until i saw your post, so fuck you

I wish

i did not watch this disaster but I can predict the last 5 seconds is a cock tease of the Giant Ring from the first game.

Attached: 154682072378sdsa0.jpg (1832x1792, 371.75K)

>set themselves up for a decent season 2 by resolving the shittier parts of the plot.

So they killed off everyone but Master Chief and S2 will be him, helmet glued on, just killing covenant?

>just killing covenant
god i hope

If by "predict" you mean "incorrectly guess," then congratulations.

Why do you want to keep dining on slop after slop, hoping that a creme brulee is just around the corner?

>
not watching it, i (halo fan) am not the intend audience so why would i bother?

didn't watch any of it, but I can tell you it was shit and no one should watch

You're at least half right. MC will likely be shutting up for at least one episode in season 2 before the writers turn him back into an emotionally unstable moron. Several annoying characters are dead or AWOL.

Yeah pretty much. They even killed off the chief so now he is just a silent robot killing machine like he was intended to be.

How can anyone still be a halo fan? I loved the trilogy but by reach I was checking out and by 4 I was just done. The franchise is basically irrelevant to me at this point

ODST and Reach were great.