Everything Everywhere All At Once

What is this horseshit?
Dude the meaning of life is a bagel XDDDD

Attached: file.png (1400x2068, 3.44M)

you are retarded, bagel is a suicide machine

Are you so retarded that you got filtered by a normie movie or is your strawman game just really gay.

>normie movie
go outside and ask any normie if they ever heard of this movie. i'll wait

Got dragged to this by my wife and holy shit was it incoherent gook garbage

The bagel was the exact opposite. Joy thought there was no meaning in life, so get in the bagel

Duuuuuude a BAGEL??? How crazy is that haha!!!

>The bitchy bimbo at work.
>My sister.
>Everybody talking about it on Twitter because of the "AsIan RePrEsEntAtion!"

My point exactly. It's normie shit posturing as deep and "dude so crazy and quirky xDDD".
I'll grant you that it's well directed, but there's nothing of substance in there.

What's normie about saying you have infinite moments in your life to choose paths that can lead to infinite outcomes that can drastically affect your interactions with others and your self. You can accept where you are and appreciate what you have got - or work to change the things you are not happy with or others aren’t happy with.

Are you people really this jaded and soulless that you can't relate to this?

Kino.

Attached: 1633815674880.jpg (1920x1080, 584.29K)

Duuude you travel between realities by shoving big dildo trophies up your asshole and then you do kung-fu fighting with the dildo hanging between your legs XDDDD

How are people getting filtered by this movie? It has multiple monologues where it practically breaks the 4th wall to explain itself and you dumbfucks are still getting filtered. I hate this place.

well now it's on streaming so i expect all conversation about this movie to hit rock bottom for a while
not like it was any good on this board anyways
see yall around the oscars or something

So you just don't like the humor? that's a far from what you were saying

>I'll grant you that it's well directed, but there's nothing of substance in there.

The point is that the directing serves in the impact of what substance is in there (and saying that there's zero substance is an exaggeration), which is really the goal of art in general. Obviously it isn't the pinnacle of human development, but summarizing it in such a degrading way is reductive.

>"dude so crazy and quirky xDDD"

It's just fun. The idea of an everything bagel with literally everything on it isn't comedy gold but it isn't necessarily cringeworthy nor is it a valid point that summarizes the entire movie.

Yes? I never said I had any problem with the lack of exposition or not understanding the plot. I'm just saying the constant barrage of absolute reddit humour completely undermines any attempt at taking any of it seriously.

Also, stating a joke from the movie and adding "XD" at the end isn't a valid criticism. Especially when in response to someone pointing out the theme of the movie which you pass off as "zero substance".

I thought it was a good movie, but there are enough "wacky" aspects that it'll be absolutely hated here

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh

Okay based.

Every single thread:

>ree shills
>ree reddit
>ree asians
>ree buttplugs
>ree babbys first nihilism bagels
>ree too eksdee quirky a24
>ree gays

The mind rot is palpable

Attached: 1651371396564.jpg (685x527, 72.27K)

I will find you
And I will shitpost copypasta

that "JUST LET ME GO!" line hit really deep. any of you ever felt that deep of despair

Those are valid points tho:
>ree shills
Yeah
>ree reddit
The humour in the movie is really "When to the narwhals bacon?" tier. The main threat of the movie is an "everything bagel"
>ree asians
Don't have a problem with that
>ree buttplugs
Yeah that was retarded
>ree babbys first nihilism bagels
Absolutely rolled my eyes at this. The antagonist is a fat asian teenager who "put everything on a bagel" (essentially just her frustration at her chinese immigrant mom not approving of her being a lesbian), because "nothing matters" (okay babby's first Nietzsche read).
>ree too eksdee quirky a24
Yeah, marvel capeshit gets a lot of hate here because of the excessive quipping (among other things), but this is on another level entirely.
>ree gays
Don't like em, simple as.

The movie has moments of brevity and you don't like the comedy
And yet you're still here. You're not above shit

Mongoloids are cringe. We have to do something about the YQ

Honestly, yes. The movie had some good visuals, I think having some unassuming middle aged couple be the protagonists of an action movie was fun and the action did a decent job combining martial arts and slapstick, but at the end I just didn't think it was very funny.

I took it to be more of a drama disguised as a comedy