Why didn't she just close everyone's mouths and nostrils?

Or make their heads explode like she did with Reed? Why did she even bother chasing or fighting anyone?

Attached: Wanda.jpg (1584x1594, 634.81K)

The movie was symbolic and abstract in its reasoning

Why didn’t she just go to a universe where she had the infinity gauntlet and then use it to give herself in that reality’s America Chavez powers and then continue controlling that Wanda to infinity stone up two perfect children and then have that Wanda with America Chavez powers punt the kids into the 616 universe?
Also, what did she eat?

Do you always use your most overpowered attacks in a game? Sometimes I like to restrain myself to using only weaker spells or attacks, or starter weapons etc. I'm sure Wanda does this some times, using only weaker magics to enjoy herself more perhaps.

They literally hammered this point to your head every single second.
She was being reasonable.

Attached: 17-34-48-elizabeth-olsen-scarlet-witch-wanda-doctor-strange-multiverse-of-madness.jpg (1200x800, 102.36K)

Capeshit is for idiots

There was literally no greater desire for her than to have her kids back or some version of them. Everything else was just in the way. It would be knowing someone you really want to fuck is right behind a door and wasting your time with an optional puzzle you're asked to solve to before going through the door instead of just opening it.

why didnt she bring vision back to life?

but she never had kids in the first place, it was all in her mind lmao

>Also, what did she eat?
my dick

The spell is has a cooldown and or consumes too much mana. Have you never played a cRPG in your life?

Because otherwise how ae you going to get the awesome fight scene with only women on it?
She kills Reed, Dr. X and Black Bolt using her reality altering powers but she takes her sweet ass time to kill Captain England and the Black Marvel.

Isn't that what all mothers do?

Wanda going toe to toe with Cap ( granted its the female version ) is just unacceptable. Wanda was never portrayed as a fighter, she;s not fast or agile enough. Steve Rogers would've knocked her out cold in less than a minute.

>Wanda was never portrayed as a fighter
She literally fought Proxima Midnight hand to hand.
it was just as retarded as fighting carter though

Because the people would just breathe through their ears, moron

She cast strength and speed buffs beforehand.

Why didn't they kill all the Wanda's in the multiverse? Easy solution, just kill them all.

Why did the costume designer have better grasp of visual storytelling than the writer?

Steve taught her how to kill Peggy.

Attached: Chris-Evans_1610686588905_1610686593226.jpg (1600x900, 225.53K)

because there are probably some that didnt have their lives ruined by tragedy and are probably good (and strong)

> Chthon made adult statues of the kids that never existed.

The kids may have been stored in K'Lay or the Darkhold and were freed when the Darkhold's were destroyed.

It was her being reasonable.

Everything passed Iron Man was a mistake.