Whats kubricks best work?

Whats kubricks best work?

Attached: shining tie.jpg (700x850, 202.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sMVKDTPyFUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hRPYd-dpceA
youtube.com/watch?v=HeEdCNBPxxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to be able to be a complete fanatic like I am in order to find all this, but, you know, um, I’ll give you my favorite. I’m only gonna give you one, but I’ll give you my favorite. When Jack meets Stuart Ullman [the hotel manager, played by Barry Nelson] in the office at the very beginning of the movie? And he reaches over to shake Jack Nicholson’s hand? And so step through that scene frame by frame, and the minute, the moment, the frame that he and Jack Nicholson touch hands . . . you can see that the, uh, there’s a paper tray on the desk, and as soon as they touch hands the paper tray turns into a very large straight-on HARD-ON coming out of Barry Nelson

Attached: 1522282750308.jpg (1280x720, 68.03K)

BRAVO KUBRICK

Room 127 is scihzo kino

Eyes Wide Shut

I mean 237 fuck

what did Kubric mean by this?

jack is gonna get rigor mortis

Jej

Im kind of ashamed at how many times Ive seen that doc lol

Also which theories do you guysactually bealive ?
For me its
>Mirror theory
>Its about WWII
>Its about the indians
>All the paintings have a meaning

next time you analyze this scene, just worry about the impossible window

... he didn't hang himself though.

I’m gay for him.

Attached: 09F35B24-D0F3-4329-BC39-7B321160D3AE.jpg (640x781, 157.93K)

hedge maze

A Clockwork Orange - lenient 10
Full Metal Jacket - 9.5
Paths of Glory - 9
Dr. Strangelove - 9
The Shining - 8.5
2001: ASO - 8.5
Eyes Wide Shut - 8
The Killing - 7.5
Spartacus - 7.5
Fear and Desire - 7
Barry Lyndon - 7
Killers Kiss - 6.5
Lolita - 6

I unironically believe this.
youtu.be/sMVKDTPyFUQ

Right. But he didn't die by hanging, he froze to death. How is it wrapping around his neck foreshadowing?

neck is a universal symbol for death

the tie represents the hedge maze that danny traps him in

youtube.com/watch?v=hRPYd-dpceA

Attached: RobotsinDisguise.jpg (1498x1905, 646.02K)

FMJ

>lolita 10/10
fixed it for you

you mean an easy 10

Attached: 1554675597417.jpg (1454x875, 231.1K)

The structure sits on an important leyline that radio earth waves permeate through, which causes a small but significant part of the human population above it to experience delusions. This combined with actual soul magic has slowly trapped the souls of these people in the vicinity for all entirety. Prior to columbian exploration it was used as a sacrificial altar then a cemetery by indians, who used the site as a final fallback point in their wars. After the civil war surveyors for the DG&RW had the indians chased into it and murdered as the hotel constructed, along with a exhaust tunnels for mines far below. Eventually the mines and railroad was expanded, taking more victims in it's construction, as did the subsequent Highway 50. As the region grew so did interest by the government. Starting in the 1920s new water projects let to construction of a new reservoir behind the hotel which would pump to the lake below using a penstock. Around this time was the first fire, occurring during a christmas ball as a result of the steam-heat system melting electrical insulation. 20 guests, most of whom were important Republican Electors, die and the hotel's reputation suffers dramatically. Overall kill count is in the low 100s.

The facility became an important radio atmospheric radio station during the second world war, the hotel being used in sonar experiments on the lake below. However, as radar units became more precise it became apparent that the background radio emissions were too erratic for continued testing, and the government ended it's lease. The hotel's business remained stable through the 40s and 50s, through it's association with the newly consolidated railroad below. But then the railroad stopped running, and the hotel no longer had any money for road plowing.

Fear and desire is a strong showing: youtube.com/watch?v=HeEdCNBPxxU

Attached: 1643090257027.jpg (720x647, 27.3K)