I think it's okay for a guy to be a virgin

>I think it's okay for a guy to be a virgin.

Attached: molly.jpg (704x378, 33.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/what-about-the-breakfast-club-molly-ringwald-metoo-john-hughes-pretty-in-pink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't. Please fix me.

newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/what-about-the-breakfast-club-molly-ringwald-metoo-john-hughes-pretty-in-pink
>Bender, ducks under the table where my character, Claire, is sitting, to hide from a teacher. While there, he takes the opportunity to peek under Claire’s skirt and, though the audience doesn’t see, it is implied that he touches her inappropriately. I was quick to point out to my daughter that the person in the underwear wasn’t really me, though that clarification seemed inconsequential. We kept watching, and, despite my best intentions to give context to the uncomfortable bits, I didn’t elaborate on what might have gone on under the table. She expressed no curiosity in anything sexual, so I decided to follow her lead, and discuss what seemed to resonate with her more. Maybe I just chickened out. But I kept thinking about that scene. I thought about it again this past fall, after a number of women came forward with sexual-assault accusations against the producer Harvey Weinstein, and the #MeToo movement gathered steam. If attitudes toward female subjugation are systemic, and I believe that they are, it stands to reason that the art we consume and sanction plays some part in reinforcing those same attitudes.
>In the shooting script of “The Breakfast Club,” there was a scene in which an attractive female gym teacher swam naked in the school’s swimming pool as Mr. Vernon, the teacher who is in charge of the students’ detention, spied on her. The scene wasn’t in the first draft I read, and I lobbied John to cut it. He did, and although I’m sure the actress who had been cast in the part still blames me for foiling her break, I think the film is better for it.

molly ringwald = cunt

T-thanks *nervous laughter*… did you hear I got a new car recently

it really isn't

Attached: pepe-tea.gif (498x474, 1.62M)

You guys realize she's referring to dudes no older than like 17 right?

Some chick asked if I was a virgin when I was like 22, and said it was okay. I'm pretty sure she was interested, or at least trying to set me up with someone. But I pussied out and fled the scene. And yes she was hot.

should have said you were inexperienced but not a virgin, usually worked for me back in the day

John Hughes movies have aged terribly just like most 80s high school movies

>molly ringwald = cunt
Why user, what an ugly thing to say about the greatest red-headerd tomboy the silver screen has ever seen.

Also she's right. The scene she described being cut would have made no sense at all in The Breakfast Club.

Attached: SpacehunterAdventuresintheForbiddenZone-Still1.jpg (650x431, 43.39K)

She was talking about being in highschool and still a virgin. Not 27 years old.

I claimed I wasn't a virgin before making my escape. It kind of came out of nowhere though so I wasn't expecting it and I'm sure she could tell I was uncomfortable

lol I did the same thing

>girl who is a literal stranger at my wage slave job thinks I'm cute and gives me her number
>we text for a bit, eventually meet up for a walk and everything is cool
>she invites me back to her place, lays me in bed with her, puts a movie on her laptop and outright places my hand on her leg
>I get way too nervous being a 23 y/o virgin shutin with zero experience
>manage to make it through the entire movie without reciprocating anything or showing any interest at all and promptly leave once the movie finishes
>never talk to her again

Life just isn't for me

Attached: 12908234556.png (459x465, 266.74K)

The forbidden zone was her pussay

Attached: spacehunter-adventures-in-the-forbidden-zone-11.jpg (1280x720, 84.48K)

women can notice if something is off about you with a fucking sniff off your cologne, if they get the sense you are larping they will escape ALWAYS

The kid was like 15 give him a fucking break.

she's not a cunt, she's ignorant like most people nowadays, the scene works because Bender is a piece of shit and it shows him doing something reprehensible, and he's punished instantaneously by Claire hitting him, same with Vernon spying on a naked woman, he's basically the villain and that makes him look bad, just because something is on a screen it doesn't mean it is being endorsed

>the scene works because Bender is a piece of shit

Except nobody ultimately sees the character that way. The scene is portrayed as quirky light hearted fun when it's degrading sexual harassment. Need I remind you they end up together by the end of the movie? Normalizing that kind of behavior in a mainstream film is irresponsible and kind of fucked

The Breakfast Club may have aged the most poorly out of any movie for me.

Try watching Weird Science or 16 Candles if you think that.

>what is character redemption

I genuinely like Weird Science more. Still has aged poorly like you said. Have never seen 16 candles.

T2 aged worse

The best John Hughes movie is Uncle Buck. No contest.

>he's basically the villain
He's not though. He's an antagonist but he's not a villain. The whole point of the movie is that the conflicts between the characters come from societal constructs and lack of understanding.

It would have made zero fucking sense for a gym teacher to be skinny dipping in a school pool on a weekend. I don't mind the occasional obvious excuse for tits in a movie. I like tits, and I think actresses like Linnea Quigley should never wear clothes... unless it's chilly or something. But The Breakfast Club is better for not having that scene.

Attached: j4os6h5usz251.jpg (1080x1080, 116.02K)

>Except nobody ultimately sees the character that way.
What? Bender is not a good guy. He is a threatening piece of trash that causes nothing but problems for everyone around him.

Woman sabotages other woman out of jealousy, a tale as old as time.

I haven't seen a Terminator movie in probably 15 years. T2 and The Breakfast Club are a little hard to compare though. Wouldn't doubt it aged like shit all the same.

you're delusional

That's why Molly liked him.

You will never be a woman