I just came to get somethin to eat

>I just came to get somethin to eat

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-102348_YouTube.jpg (618x557, 140.13K)

>How was the cheear pizza?

Not only did he get caught by TCAP twice, several months later he was arrested for flashing a little girl in the park

How fucking weird those first episodes were. They didn't just catch him twice, they caught him twice in the span of like 16 hours

Jean Pierre Wehry is my favorite lmao. The uncut interview is like 40 minutes of him desperately sticking to his bullshit story

Attached: jpw.jpg (1440x1080, 317.28K)

I haven't seen this since it first aired, and I still remember this guy's shoelaces lol

>when the decoy wants to fuck you

Attached: 1580353948986.webm (960x540, 1.12M)

>The uncut interview is like 40 minutes of him desperately sticking to his bullshit story
That's what you MAY know

cute

hey that's the star citizen png salesman

BASED WEARYINTERVIEWENJOYER

>then one day they cornered a well connected politician into an hero-ing over what was effectively lolita jailbait and the show was no more

Who?

Louis Conradt

The one that barricaded himself in his house and then killed himself. One of the criticisms of the show was that it was effectively lynching and mob justice who were manipulating the cops. They were going back and forth from using literal children as bait to using highly questionable teenagers, thus ensnaring two qualitatively different types of "pedos", one type, like OPs is a legit sicko with a compulsion while a lot of the ones they were capturing may not have intended on having sex with the bait at all. They were wealthy, established men with families and aging wives who were plausibly attempting to groom mistresses for down the road. Both of them are wrong and illegal of course but they're two different kinds of wrong being lumped into the same bucket and it ended up with one dude killing himself. There then became legal problems and due process problems and I suspect also the potential to run afoul of the way the political machine uses sex with jailbait to blackmail (see Epstein)

Based, fuck politicians.

she just looks like shes trying not to laugh

Anyone else has a fantasy of being on a TCAP, but you get no Hansen and instead get to fuck your favourite decoy?

13yo isn't exactly jailbait.

I think the usual age of the "girls" was 14 or 15, but there may have been 13 year olds too. The show producers knew what they were doing. They were trying to hit a "sweet spot" where they could catch literal child predators as well as established men looking to groom jailbait. Both are wrong and illegal, but they're just not the same thing. All you have to do is watch OPs segment to see that.

The politician was pursuing a 13yo, which is pedo-tier. Chances are, if a dude is willing to go to those lengths to fuck a 13yo, he'd be a threat to kids much younger.

That said, I think TCAP was pure exploitation and should have been illegal.