/brit/

bear edish
beer sub-edish

Attached: 1642632416848.webm (384x480, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658429533677845.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9Bh0M_kUuMU
youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As
youtube.com/watch?v=3MxcbB0SFao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

french kissing

HOW

Attached: 131025_1.png (975x2000, 1.64M)

tribalism

Attached: file.png (633x556, 443.38K)

I don't know

Why don’t they breed miniature grizzly bears. I’d buy one

GF is an utter virgin, has never even kissed another man before(apart from her dad haha)

Aren't bears extremely heavy? How is he supporting the weight of it when it leans on him?

gf is canadian and plays dota, she unironically the highest possible rank and refuses to play with me because I am bad at the game. thought it was cute at first but knowing dota players she probably genuinely views me with contempt for being a noob

in the usa

most of the bear's weight is on its own legs..

Rorke and the sweltering summer of 2022.
KWAB.

what are they looking at?

Attached: 1_PROD-Foreign-Secretary-visit-to-China.jpg (1200x900, 132.91K)

My gf is a rapist or was and yeah

could say it's bearing its own weight ahaha

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658429533677845.webm

Attached: 1458660468463.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

>I can do anything I like, /brit/, I'm eccentric

Attached: cleese.jpg (680x1020, 47.27K)

>KWAB
?

Need it.
Crave it.
Want it.
Desire it.
Lust for it.

>before(apart from her dad
Lmfao used goods

rorke furiously scrolling through the twitter feed of haagen-dazs to see if they're pozzed before he buys their ice cream

The 2018 KITM schedule

Attached: file.png (1214x781, 78.97K)

Pigs can fly too mate

a woman has agreed to get drinks with me oh god I'm fucking panicking how did this happen
do you go for a kiss hello on the first date??

youtube.com/watch?v=9Bh0M_kUuMU

Attached: 45678854.jpg (400x343, 33.82K)

grandad started making monkey noises around the black nurse today. didn't know what to do.

the gf used to be a bit of a slag and she says that the best she ever had was a black guy

Being a 26 year old KHHV means that probably any woman who even would have sex with me is likely not a virgin while I'd be a sperg in bed lol

Werherspooms

yeah a nice kiss on the cheek always goes down nicely

having Liz Truss as PM is a bit like having Robin from the thick of it as PM

pet nigger letting out rancid farts around the house and guests

Attached: 456753683.jpg (1106x1012, 80.24K)

>Last bear in England was killed in 1240s
>1430s in Scotland
Never knew they had bears here.

Haha waheyyyy there’s an egg on his head

I want to say about my common bathroom in boys hostel

Every evening around 7 one boy comes and does a lot of potty /tatti nearly filling the whole toilet seat. By seeing that it seems he would have hold it for at least 2 days . It also smells too foul from a long distance.

He does not flush knowingly to show to the world how lot he can do potty. So whoever comes there have to take a U - turn. So overnight no one flushes and it become more smelly and harder (and black also).

Most people go to toilet at morning so either they try to flush or they do potty elsewhere.

They attempt to flush but the potty doesn't move a bit . So upto 12 noon until sweeper comes it keeps on stinking and haunting the bathroom.

How sweeper feels no one knows. Flushing potty which is present 7pm to 12 am in seat.

Please upvote my answer please.

What's happened?

choon x
youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As

>here

Attached: irish1.png (419x408, 208.65K)

Don’t know what ngmi means, figured out everything else like kwab but ngmiwhas eluded me for years

Nvm just googled it

Attached: 1654467031504.png (640x480, 401.39K)

wagmi

kwab is a stupid acronym tbf

lads

Attached: pR.jpg (1918x2398, 1.48M)

we still have badgers

wasnt funny the first time you posted this.
isnt this time either

ktim is the worst acronym

what's he done then

kek

>year 4
>BSc
Busy timetable

does /brit/ rate charlotte rampling?

Attached: s.jpg (416x567, 36.72K)

What are they looking at?

Attached: gettyimages-505432704-1024x1024.jpg (1024x674, 126.86K)

2 girls 1 cup

Attached: file.png (368x375, 167.79K)

hatty

Don't understand Twitch
So boring watching some cunt pause and read donations every 10 seconds

we have footballers to thank for deano fashion

>The average age for people in the UK to lose their virginity is when they’re 18.3 years old.

Attached: 1658343441359748.png (1024x576, 158.73K)

>if i keep going this way my garlic bread fridge loafs will go rotten
>ordering KFC as we speak
>if the garlic bread loafs go rotten i would have been allowed to eat cake this whole time
>i could go out and buy cake to make this real, and it would have meant everything it means
do i eat the cake they are allowing me?

Attached: random_1.png (644x584, 203.25K)

Why do you dislike us for
And foxes yeah. Give it another 100 and they’ll be gone too

Attached: 1632348870927.jpg (800x450, 211.04K)

channel 4 news doing an absolute hatchet job on rishi tonight

hilarious stuff

Attached: henrywhy.jpg (534x544, 43.08K)

Do zoomers still play games on websites like miniclip in school or do they just play mobile games now?

Carlton Cinema in Islington, built in the late Egyptian revival style

Attached: Carlton_Cinema,_Essex_Road_-_panoramio.jpg (800x746, 120.13K)

F I T
I
T

Attached: 30778111472.jpg (1368x2000, 290.38K)

do you play farmville?
i look like this in real life
do you play farmville?
i do me too yes i play farmville do you want to play together facebook account? would love to. yes.

ktim (meaning ok, tim)

zoomers will never understand miniclip pool, stick cricket or that mousebreaker football volley game

Swear literally every cunt has that sleeve tattoo

What I do:
Literally the second I finish hugging her (when we first meet.) Sometimes I just grab her hand. Sometimes I say “Gimme your hand.” Sometimes I put my hand out and wait for her to grab my hand. Sometimes if she’s holding something (eg her phone), I’ll literally grab her phone out of her hand, then grab her hand, then give her her phone back and let her hold it with her free hand.
If she pulls her hand back, yeah you’ll feel rejected, you’ll feel a bit like a creep, you will feel “weird”. All of that is just normal stuff when you’re learning to get laid a lot; you’re going to feel weird sometimes, hurt sometimes, rejected sometimes. You don’t have to be perfect, remember – just hold her hand, and whatever happens, happens.
If she does pull away, I used to address it – “Oh, you don’t want to hold hands?” Most girls will say “Sorry, I’m just shy” or “It’s too soon” or “It feels weird”. If so, just talk to her about it – don’t be weird about it. Have a conversation about it. “That’s cool. So when do you normally feel comfortable holding hands? You prefer to get a bit comfortable with a guy first, yeah?” The more you open up and talk to a girl about this stuff, the more open she’ll become and things will feel less weird/standoff-ish.
Have a conversation, “Hey I’ll be honest with you, I’ve always felt so fucking weird if I walk with a girl and don’t hold hands. I dunno if it’s just me being weird, or maybe you’re being weird, what do you think? Is it weird to hold hands right away? Because for me it feels weird NOT to hold hands, like there’s distance between us or something.” The more casually you talk about all this stuff (rather than making it a big deal), the more you guys can be on the same team.

neither, they just scroll on instagram and tiktok

Flash isn't a thing anymore mate

telling the truth?

tumma

Attached: x0.jpg (509x367, 22.59K)

Might put in an offer of £275k for the house I want (listed at £295k) and see what happens

Reckon what will happen is they'll reject my offer and go with a higher bidder and I'll get sad and despondent that I'm back to square one with the house hunt

yes

>hedge fund in cayman island to dodge taxes
>£105,000 from bank of mmum and dad to buy a property that was above average back then and is now worth £800,000
>parents paid £22,000 per year private school fees

kill yourself

>computer that automatically switches windows for me for efficiency based on what the computer thinks
just swore at my computer

Attached: s it.png (532x565, 119.9K)

Even if you offered £300k a last minute property developer or landlord will swoop in with a cash offer and steal it.

mad that.

Attached: 1658430377904371[1].jpg (984x2048, 270.06K)

>all this dirt and embarrassing clips coming out against truss
>not a single bit of dirt being dug up about sunak

REALLY makes you think.

damb this nigga got rinsed. didnt aged well

Attached: file.png (2697x1216, 226.21K)

they cant keep getting away with it!

Attached: 9.jpg (959x690, 78.09K)

We'll see I suppose, but there are still plenty of properties that go unsold for months and months and have to reduce their price, so you never know really

But his parents had to work to send him to school, even sold things at the local market
>GP and Pharmacist

If I ever hung out with a millionaire I reckon I'd pester them for $2000. There's literally no reason they can't or shouldn't give me the money

Attached: 72815643.png (1573x865, 2.1M)

poor lad

youtube.com/watch?v=3MxcbB0SFao

just squeezed a little flactule out of my bum

Good luck with it, hope you find somewhere you like

tbf, lad was dealt a rough old hand, hopefully he's happy and healthy now.