I like both of these movies. I hate everything that followed

I like both of these movies. I hate everything that followed.

Attached: movies.png (1724x1280, 1.94M)

Man of Steel is unwatchable trash. I can't imagine how low IQ you have to be to think it's good

white supremacy dog whistle…keep your deranged attitude on Any Forums you fucking freak

Iron Man sucks. It sucked the day it came out.

So you hate Man of Steel since it followed Iron Man?

Attached: 1564452496678.jpg (853x353, 72.38K)

why the hell did they have to rip off his name?

That's a coincidence, I just watched Iron Man
still pretty good

Man of Steel is a genuinely bad movie.

That's not right at all.

>I literally cannot understand why a character isn't taking the course of action that I have logically deduced is the correct one from my point of complete detachment from the scenario
autistic and filtered

did nobody understand this scene? just me? ok

Attached: oh.png (1920x1601, 3.72M)

It’s not about the message of the scene. It’s about the execution. Snyder is a terrible director. A better director could have handled these scenes and themes far better. There’s a reason this movie flopped, there’s a reason it’s rotten on RT, there’s a reason Henry Cavil isn’t Superman anymore, there’s a reason Snyder got fired off Justice League

What's wrong with the execution of the scene?

Cope. Everyone understood it. It's just stupid. You can play dramatic music over a scene of a retard behaving like a retard and pretend it's le clever deep inspiring subtext all you want, but that doesn't make it a good scene.

OK
what do you think it meant?

>everyone knows that when retards are in the majority they stop being retards

It is, go watch some animated Superman or 1978, Superman isn't modernized in MOS, he's commodified into being a juvenile mopey dickwad

Attached: Batman-v-Superman-Featured1.jpg (1900x1449, 317.31K)

Nothing, because Snyder is an incompetent hack

The only people who think 78 Superman is good haven't seen it

The movie didn't flop, the movie isn't rotten, Snyder wasn't fired.

Attached: 1626553351905.jpg (1075x1480, 265.17K)