This actually looks pretty good

This actually looks pretty good

Attached: MV5BMGIyNTI3NWItNTJkOS00MGYyLWE4NjgtZDhjMWQ4Y2JkZTU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1MTg4Mzc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1778, 146.21K)

you mean like so bad it's good?

give him another award

I agree. one thing I like about peele movies is how much they feel like an outer limits/twilight zone episode. I know this theory is pretty basic, but I'm expecting aliens, maybe even something lovecraftian if he wants to go that route. unfortunately, you won't get any quality discussion about this, or anything by him, here, OP.

What looks good about it? Every trailer is just DUDE SCARY SKY

Honestly they really do feel like those type of episodes

>Cloud is evil... because it's WHITE!

BRAVO PEELE

Wot if aliens but also white people are bad??

Attached: 8rUK.gif (116x125, 147.95K)

>NOPE

What a clever movie title, Peele.

From the diabolical mind of Jordan Peele comes a fresh horror masterpiece

Attached: tuck.jpg (635x425, 71.59K)

i think my normie friends think i'm racist because it's come up in conversation that i never saw get out or us. then again it might be because i've used some... salty language back before i quit drinking.

Us didn't have wypypo bad, still was political. Wonder how will Peele make this one political.

why can't whiteoids just have 1 kid???

>daughters all have manface
that is horror

Attached: 1605939598423.webm (458x596, 341.86K)

they can afford them. why cant welfare nogs have 0 kids

>they can afford them
doesn't mean they should have them, there's zero genetic diversity

Nope.

Attached: black vs white.jpg (1368x851, 386.3K)

theres too much genetic diversity on this planet

>jordan peele
nope.

>Title describes what I think when I see the directors name

Here's the thing with Peele - he's either not terribly imaginative or more than a little lazy. All his plots hinge on things that would be infinitely more believable if they were just straight-up supernatural but he seems to feel some obsessive need to "ground" them. For instance:

>Get Out - instead of occult possession/domination/soul-swapping, we get brain transplants, which leads to a whole lot of questions the audience is forced to ignore(No obvious scars? How can dude even tell the MC to "Get Out" if the brain/personality of the body's original owner has already been removed?) just to stay engaged with the story?

>Us - instead of funhouse magic mirror reflections of our darker sides, it's a government experiment in cloning/mind control that didn't work, but was inexplicably left fully functional yet abandoned for literal decades, once again forcing the audience to willfully ignore these logical inconsistencies just to remain invested.

It's almost like he has some sort of aversion to the overtly supernatural, even when that would make his stories simpler and more easily explained. Why make things unnecessarily convoluted when all you're ultimately going to do is say, in essence, "the rest is magic" anyway? It's not as if the rest of what's happening can be scientifically explained, so why bother? It just comes off as weak writing, especially when it adds nothing at all to the story you're trying to tell.

I predict this one will suffer from the same flaws that put me off the first two. There are even moments in the previews that lead me to believe this will be yet another exercise in "cool images" held together by a lazy premise, things like the wacky, flailing inflatables deflating and the woman being swept into the sky in a way that defies the same "physics" he'll almost certainly take pains to otherwise establish. In my opinion, Peele is basically just another cargo cult director like Abrams.

Try Reddit?

>keke
Imagine naming your child keke.
The fuck is wrong with black people.

White people are more diverse than black people.