What are your hopes for Obi-Wan Kenobi?

What are your hopes for Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Attached: kenoooobi.jpg (591x584, 58.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2022/05/18/ending-to-obi-wan-kenobi-series-reportedly-leaks-online-its-as-bad-as-you-expect-from-disney-star-wars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there is a leak
>instead of the leak user posts a twitter screenshot
the absolute state

I hope people just ignore it.

Well done Imperials. Everything else can suck but as long as the Imps seem intimidating and competent I'll be happy. That means Stormtroopers aren't always missing and dying with ease and the officers aren't screeching buffoons.

OP is a fag
boundingintocomics.com/2022/05/18/ending-to-obi-wan-kenobi-series-reportedly-leaks-online-its-as-bad-as-you-expect-from-disney-star-wars/

no sweaty that would glorify fascism

>eva flashes back to her own childhood and comes to the realization she can not kill Luke Skywalker. She then just leaves the farm with Kenobi coming to the conclusion that she has not been completely corrupted by the dark side of the Force.
How unexpected!

>sith woman realises that she's not completely evil because she likes the good guy
that's been the staple of both expanded universes since sith women were conceived

nu-male cuckolds love evil women

He starts doing heroin again, and bitching about sand people.

There is only one expanded universe, only one, and it does not share canon

Attached: HeirtotheEmpire.jpg (260x388, 51.09K)

>Okay Ben, you need to lay low and keep an eye on force jesus's son.
>Gallivant around the galaxy on my own in a big adventure kicking hornets nests as I go; got it!

What makes you think they won't be

the final, true death of Disney Star Wars.

Attached: hope they die and burn in hell.gif (498x213, 2.85M)

Based. Old EU is the only EU

Attached: R(76).jpg (1920x1080, 837.22K)

>nigger woman sith
don't care. won't watch

Attached: 1610931711721.jpg (615x621, 50.19K)

>Watching nu wars or nu marvel

All these shows are trash how is this surprising?

Is the leaked ending the one with the black inquisitor woman saving the day?
Pretty much no hopes, desu

Who gives a fuck star wars was cool when I was fucking 12. If you're a grown man still watching this minority shit your father failed you.
Shower
Go out
Lift weights
Find a wife
Make kids
And get a clue

Attached: 997B4AF3-C2A3-4DDD-BBF7-B254ABF1905D.jpg (518x710, 81.42K)

What would you recomend to someone interested in the EU.

The Mandalorian. Any time they appear it's so the heroes can gun them down by the hundreds.

Everyone bounty hunter is going to squeeze him. Is that gay code for something.

And this right wing trash website leaves out the part where vader literally kills her for failure that was in MSWS leak.

Based and dimes drawer

And she dies as the hero who saves Luke and Obi-Wan, how unexpected

Sneed
KWAB

Not them, but I might be able to recommend something. What time period/things are you interested in?

Depends on where you want to start. If you want another trilogy that takes place 5 years after ROTJ that's really, really good, go for the Thrawn Trilogy: Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising and The Last Command. If you want a cool series about X-Wing pilots the Rogue Squadron series takes place just before that I think.

If you want thing that picks up right after ROTJ then go for Truce at Bakura, which takes place the day after.