Will both of them make a comeback in their careers?

Will both of them make a comeback in their careers?

Attached: amberturdjohnnydepp.jpg (959x515, 131.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-voCxvdMS0?t=118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't care, I hope he wins the trial even if he just retires.

>court ends
>verdict found the defendant guilty
>depp gets up slurring
>'dis wa da day u almos cut cappin jacki sperrow
>everyone in court gets up and starts applauding
>he wobbles towards the exit

>Rottenborn gets tarred and feathered as an angry yet righetous crowd chants "MEGA PINT, MEGA PINT, MEGA PINT!"

>rapes Amber with a bottle on the way out

>whilst dragging dr curry by the hair into the back of the get away jeep

beautiful Amber will be completely exonerated and johnny boy is gonna fry.

What likely is it that Johnny wins? Serious answers only

Depp will see a resurgence in major films for a couple of years and Heard will fade from relevance only to be mentioned when it's found out she married some old millionaire and when she release her tell all book about her trial and the aftermath that followed.

Depends if the jury are blind and retarded

The best thing you can say as of today is it's hard to tell. Before Heard took the stand I would say not a chance.

I would say it's 95% chance that Johnny wins. The jury need to vote unanimous and I doubt the majority will be in Amber's favor.

The case is not about the abuse its about whether the article was about Johnny and that if it was Johnny lost a huge amount of earnings because of it. That's it. Everything else is extra. If they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that those two points are true, then J loses

One of the jurors was crying when they were showing a few images of some books on the ground and that mattress frame with the missing piece

The Deppkino train never stopped baby

Attached: download.jpg (184x273, 9.39K)

>whilst dragging ms. Vasquez over the floor with his cock in her mouth as a hook

Heard finally admitted that the article was about "Johnny and others". What's I find funny is she keeps bringing up how she lost work due to what Depps PR put out, which completely shores up Depp's claim.

thats a lie where did you see that

No lol you mean the guy who had the runny nose?

>Another post made by Johnny's PR tream to smear Amber

>The jury need to vote unanimous and I doubt the majority will be in Amber's favor.

fuck are you retarded

You will never be a real man.

>Everything else is extra
you couldn't be more wrong. This entire case is about who's more credible and who the jury likes more. Amber's testimony was trash.

Imagine taking sides in a case of mutual domestic abuse involving two billionaires because you are desperate to belong in a group.

do we know anything about the jury? no names and photos?

Depp yes, Heard no. She was never talented to begin with she's just one of those pretty face models that gets an occasional role and then is discarded when she starts looking old. She is on her way out regardless but considering shes been exposed as a retched person there's no coming back from this for her. Her career is over.

Attached: 1626739737852.png (1800x1578, 198.8K)

There was a vid of some YouTube lawyers that went to the court that talked about the jury.

100%

Obviously none of those things are shared but we know its 8 men and 3 women. One man won't look at Heard, all of them have tuned out defence testimony most of today too.

It's the most entertaining tv show on at the moment

No it isn't.

>most of Amber's witnesses are just video interviews
>they're all her close friends and family
geee I do wonder

Filtered

the serious answer is you can't fucking predict juries. remember that a jury found casey anthony not guilty.

Maybe if you're retarded

it is to me

Anthony had much more going on there. The biggest issue was the state asking for a conviction they weren't able to satisfy.

youtu.be/q-voCxvdMS0?t=118

Attached: 1652731846843.jpg (698x633, 77.44K)