Westoids are incapable of understanding Everything Everywhere All At Once

Westoids are incapable of understanding Everything Everywhere All At Once

Attached: Everything.png (628x356, 66.79K)

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH
SO SOLLY MISTAH HUYNH
I WIRR TLY HARDAH TO UNDASTAND CHINEE PSYCHE

>all Asians have the same psyche
Cool. I had no idea.

Every Guardian editorial is just scolding the reader for not being offended enough by some trivial thing.

it's funny that asian-americans see themselves as asian, because real asians definitely don't

Attached: american ''asians'' are a subspecies.jpg (2160x1500, 1.33M)

>be a cultural anthropological and socio-economic political scientist expert to understand OUR experiences as foreigners (either by heritage or literally), you fucking racist chud

Shut up Bertin lol

What the fuck kind of a name is Bertin anyway

>only Asians can understand depression and nihilism

>some ugly hapa who has lived his whole life in the USA thinks he knows about muh heritage whatsoever
lmao

Western Asians really piss me off for some reason but I like Asians from Asia, I'm the kind of guy who actually watches anime and K dramas and stuff and enjoys them.

I feel bad for feeling this way but can't help it, does anyone else understand this feel?

Attached: image_2022-05-19_002431398.png (680x436, 274.75K)

I read the article. It was fine save for the Asian guilt trip, I actually didn't catch the yin and yang metaphor in the movie lol.
Also what is up with the Asian hate crime rate rising in the US that the guy mentions? Is that real?

They gave us the coff we have to teach them a lesson!

Attached: image_2022-05-19_002645150.png (1300x650, 607.5K)

>Also what is up with the Asian hate crime rate rising in the US that the guy mentions? Is that real?
No, it's made up ethnic grievances and blood libel against whites. Violence overall has increased but relatively less so against Asians, but NGOs traffic the stats by including things like Trump saying "China flu" as a hate crime in the same category as actual violence.

Asian americans unironically look more like real asians due to the fact that they don't get nearly as much plastic surgery done to not look asian, as on the right.

I completely understand, western Asians are seriously some of the most annoying faggots in existence but Asians from Asia are usually pretty based

Asians outside of Asia have been discriminated against and made the butt of jokes for decades. I don't blame them for being butthurt

It’s definitely white supremacists at work.

>watches anime
cringe

Here's you story bro

Attached: 1636374896935.webm (406x716, 2.32M)

>'the west' misses the point
>the Asian psyche
These people truly can't comprehend the concept of people thinking for themselves - it's all or nothing for them, for or against, right or wrong. They're fascists in all but name.

Art is not therapy. If your argument is "this movie is really good therapy for Asian people," don't be surprised when no one else likes it.

Yes, it's true.

For some reason, most of the attackers are black.