Kino about engineers?

kino about engineers?

Attached: 1652126374866.webm (576x1024, 1.4M)

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg.png (2560x1280, 178.12K)

I hate women

Attached: prometheus-engineer-space-jockey-pilot.jpg (620x310, 32.87K)

Based and same

hurt your feelings? looool

mashallah my brother

She's right tho

She's not exacly lying: She's cute (like 8/10) and also smart.

May Allah give me the confidence of an average looking woman

I'm a woman and I'm not like this at all

All engineers are insufferable wind bags - male or female.
>t. engineer

What are some kinos about staying in civil engineering because of parental pressure even though you are on a survey crew and want to get a surveying degree and pursue a crew chief position + eventual licensure but “nooo surveying is too le blue collar you don’t want to be POOR user?? be an ENGINEER”

Attached: 835EC484-ABEC-416A-8973-3414C2A3888E.png (816x1056, 1.62M)

yeah because you're not an engineer
probably just as vacuous and disgusting though

this is the correct answer. everyone ive encountered from any of the big degrees (law, engineering, medicine) has been utterly insufferable, regardless of gender

Prove you are a woman.

Why are you being mean

>of an average looking woman
She's a 4/10 and only has such high confidence because she's surrounded by pathetic beta male redditors and has next to no competition

>average
Not even necessary

Attached: men will fight over fat chicks.jpg (1027x660, 142.97K)

Let's see her build a bridge that doesn't collapse and then she can talk shit.

don't look up taught me "engineers" aren't shit, unlike "real" scientists

she's mid, but if she's in a room full of ugly engineers then she's not wrong in being the "hottest"

she's not wrong

I mean if you have your own job and career I don't see why parental pressure matters. You have the funds to do your own thing.

Men are the problem here.

>Being the hottest one in evert class/meeting is so much work!!!!!!!

how would she know?

It do be like that tho

Attached: 1643935851990.png (1082x381, 626.15K)

Moid moment

they all have a "superiority" complex though
meanwhile it's just a fact that her appearance is far better than theirs

shes not below average, shes easily a 5 and id argue a 6 at most.

honestly if you actually know what you want to do why the fuck would you be an engineer

its one of the most generic ass jobs for those that have no real interest in anything

she is right in saying engineers have a superiority complex though; theyre unbearable. i can see how itd get exhausting to have 10+ of them orbiting you in true reddit fashion and so in that sense, i think her complaint is justified. she also has a massive superiority complex though, just a different kind, so i cant say i really have any sympathy for her

Lol

Ugly gook is half right. They might be ugly but they're bros and nice people

>western Asian womeme
Worse than white girls. Take the latinapill. They'll cook, clean, suck the soul out of your dick, and give you 3 or 4 kids.

100%, yet to meet an engi who doesn't believe the sun shines out of their ass.

Based

Attached: 1650749310989.webm (576x1024, 2.53M)

i work in a department that's mostly engineers and she's mostly right. there's a few that are fairly good looking and work out, but most are below average. i barely do any work because im a technical writer and they have no idea what i'm supposed to do

That bitch is ugly as fuck

it probably is a fact as well that in terms of engineering skills, they are all far superior to her
deep down she knows it and it is why she has gone cope mode and finding some irrelevant criteria that she can dab on them with

this, me included

You can always tell when a woman has never been raped

Get out more. She's 4/10 and that's caked in makeup, without that she's likely 3/10

>le lol

post your gf i bet shes actually below average at a 2-3. 5 is average deal with it. oh wait you dont.

I hate women posters be like hahahahaha

Attached: tranny lmao.jpg (1017x469, 92.45K)

You sound like a cunt that nobody liked
T. Engineer

nah I make $17/hr in an internship role and they’re still paying for my school, car, housing. we’re very close knit and it would be retarded for me to be like ‘fuck you guys i’m gonna take my two summers of experience across the country and start from scratch’ especially in this economy

she got kicked out of the program changed her major to psychology lol

are you talking to me
civil engineering goes hand in hand with surveying

But user you posted a woman

Asian girls in engineering are the worst

When will men realize money doesn't mean shit anymore for attracting women?

It's looks, height and looks these days.

have sex

unironically mid.

That's because you probably went for that dopey ass mechanical engineering degree lmao
t. EE

money is what you need to attract a post-wall woman "ready to settle down"

probably. takeaway is that engineers suck, she sucks, and your life is better off if you never interact with either