Capeshit is.... LE BAD

>capeshit is.... LE BAD
>women and minorities are.... LE BAD
>generic 80's action movies are.... LE GOOD

Attached: pbs.twimg.com_profile_images_1465954956364718082_IvkvTJtA_400x400.jpg (225x225, 13.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8nM5N4ptkw
youtu.be/slpicfM0Dxg?t=2749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not a lie detected

All true and accurate

he is right

He likes capeshit

He's banking out of the nerdrage. What a fucking scumbag.

Who is this? If he triggers Any Forums autists he has to be good.

Niggers are not going to breed whites to extinction. Jews are not out to get you, nor is the government or some secret group. Dick size does not matter to most women. There are only two genders. Covid is not a faked conspiracy. If you can't get laid, you are the problem, not women. The earth is round. No matter how you try to justify it, if you're a guy and like anything with a dick, you're gay. Trump not only lost, he is a liar, a criminal, and a baby. Hitler was wrong. Your little killer nigger kid DID do something wrong, and he is not an angel. No one is holding you back but yourself

Attached: ImportantGrotesqueGrassspider-size_restricted.gif (400x295, 479.21K)

>the election count was legitimate
nigga pass some of that loud ass copium i only got mids

youtube.com/watch?v=S8nM5N4ptkw

Fuck off OP.
Go aweh naow.

I don't think it's the jews specifically, I think it's just a bunch of insane oligarchs with several jews who do everything to mantain power and the status quo.
As techonology advances, this will get progressively easier for them, until they cannot be stopped. Then, it will be too late to do anything.

I thought this guy was alright until I realized he's like all those other film youtubers who don't actually watch good classic cinema and make a career off of shitting on low hanging fruit anyone with a brain knows isn't worth checking out. Thinking pulpy manchild schlock from the 80s and 90s is the peak of cinema.

Sounds like Any Forums instilled in a single person.

He's just a midwit culture warrior scam artist who doesn't know shit about anything he's talking about. Like you can legitimately critique and dissect the way in which modern stuff is terrible without going for lazy shit like "TOO MANY WOMEN/BLACK PEOPLE!"

I like him but he clearly rips off Red Letter Media when he can.

Attached: 1618965049789.jpg (360x455, 15.07K)

>"people like Japanese films because they aren't pandering"
>can only name Oldboy and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Attached: 1589210808736.jpg (1024x914, 59.19K)

He's got a series called the drinker recommends.

Yes, continue to seeth

Generic action movies from the 80s were the capeshit of it's time

He's not wrong though. I don't watch Japanese films myself or any Asian media, but I don't need to. Racial/gender pandering is exclusively a Hollywood/UK thing.

true, false, false, true, true, true, true, true, true, false, true, false

Did he actually say that? Oldboy is Korean, and Crouching Tiger is a Chinese movie

>OMG THIS MOVIE FEATURES MALE PROTAGONIST AND VAGUELY MASCULINE MOTIFS DESPITE STILL BEING A LIBERAL THEMED SCHLOCK?! 100/10 AMERICA IS SAVED!!!!!!

He did. Some chink was interviewing him and he looked mad uncomfortable lol Drinker is an idiot

youtu.be/slpicfM0Dxg?t=2749

Holy fuck, what a retard

Based department, line 1

Yes? I know Any Forums hates ecelebs but he's not wrong on any of those.

Sounds like you’re obsessed and in love with black people and you’re mad he isn’t lol

Attached: 2341005B-B3DA-44CE-96B1-0B4BFFE74826.gif (1080x1021, 508.23K)

Lazy response.

>these are the people posting blacked threads
Huh, maybe owe the zhangs an apology.
Oh wait, Simu Liu was actually doing that too, never mind.

I’m not here to entertain you, just saying the truth stinky cuck

>scam artist
please elaborate on the nature of this scam

>capeshit is.... LE BAD
He loved No Way Home... unfortunately

It's honestly weird watching this guy. It's like he's from another time; still stuck in 2015/16

Attached: 1640940873649.jpg (500x421, 146.1K)