Rate them

Rate them.

Attached: planetapes.jpg (1200x594, 120.26K)

Ooga > Booga > Dindu Nuffin

Rise: 7/10 Good watch and origin the first few times but then it gets boring

Dawn: 10/10 Post apocalypse hopeless kino. Good build up to conflict between the 2 groups with counterparts of the leaders on each side. Battle scenes deliver and are a good amount of time

War: 3/10 4 minute Ape Human battle in the beginning (not joking go watch the scene), the infiltration of the ape hideout is good, then it's a boring chase movie, prison escape movie, forced Jesus allegory movie, and the humans fight each other for 3 minutes before an avalanche kills them all

the first one was the only good one when they said the Batman movie was done by the Planet of the Ape guy I thought they were talking about whoever directed the first one but no it was the idiot that made the other two

7/10
8/10
3/10
It's hilarious how bad War is. It's literally raspberry tier but people got tricked with visuals and special effects to not see that.

Rise = Very Good
Dawn = Great
War = Haven't Seen

The Tim Burton movie was good outside of the unhinged retarded ending.

2, 1, 3

It's a shame how bad War was in comparison to the other 2

Boring/10

Burton's remake is the best Hollywood will make

that's because James Cameron stole the writers

1. War
2. Dawn
3. Rise

fuck off

I thought all 3 were pretty good.

Rape them

In no particular order:
6/10
9/10
7/10

Rise is 6/10, was great for what it is, I enjoyed it for the most part and it has some great scenes
Dawn is 10/10, I always rewatch it when I get the chance, It's very well made and definitely one of my favorites easily
War is unfortunately 4/10 max, I have a little bias for it but it really isn't as good of a watch as the other two, Woody Harrelson's character was my favorite part of it but everything else is just lots of hit and miss moments

Dawn is the only good movie of the bunch, mainly because of the central conflict between Cesar and Koba. Most of Rise was shit and it only got by because they nailed the monkeys and it felt like a promising start to something better down the line, I feel no reason to watch it again. War is really boring.

The second one was fantastic and I consider it a Hollywood summer masterpiece.

I hope we get apes in Avatar

It's funny everyone forgot this happened

Rise, 7/10. Creative and very enjoyable for what could have easily been a terrible movie.

Dawn, 10/10. It excelled at everything it wanted to do. It also expanded and enhanced every aspect of its predecessor.

War, 5/10. It's more of a movie that has a few really great scenes than a movie that's great overall. It was just disorganized, and I have immense distaste for how it was marketed as a movie about "Caesar's journey" when that was the whole trilogy. Really, you only follow him as he aimlessly and cheesily looks for revenge.

2 > 1 > 3

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary.

Saw the first one on a plane and I think it was the worst movie I ever saw. That's when I realized cinema was gonna collapse.

I'll say this about War. The scene after the battle where the camera take Caesar's POV as he walks down the treehouse and all the other apes bow down to him is absolute kino. Possibly the best scene in the series.