Subscribe to streaming service for like $9.99

>subscribe to streaming service for like $9.99
>have easy access to kino with the touch of a button anywhere, on any platform, with tons of quality options, multiple languages, categories etc
>meanwhile the poor pirate virgin has to spend a full day downloading torrents, filling his virgin HDDs, setting up his media player, setting up HDMI cables

you cannot dispute this. convenience is king when it comes to watching kino

Attached: offset_1093266.jpg (1500x1120, 257.89K)

Don't care didn't ask nigger
Will continue to pirate everything while you seethe impotently kike

Attached: 1652911836917.jpg (334x334, 70.06K)

Most good movies aren't available on streaming services.

What if I only watch under the radar or obscure kinos that cant be found on any streaming service?

based. Pirate poorfags on suicide watch

Why would I pay for entertainment when 70% of what's on the market is shite? I go to the Kinoplex to watch kino and end up watching wrestling at home 90% of the time Pirating it is

But you can just stream instead of downloading and it's the same thing

haha black man white woman picture. GET IT BROS THEY HAVE SEX LOL THAT BLACK MAN STICKS HIS BIG BLACK MAN PENIS INSIDE THAT TINY WHITE GIRL PUSSY THEREBY INVALIDATING ALL WHITE MEN AND THEIR PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A THING THEY CALL PENIS XDDD

>MAN PENIS
Thank you. Thank you for that. I feel valid.

Bro, get some help

>t. cuck watching his wife get fucked by a black guy at this very moment

This is a call for help

I can't help you with your cuckholdry user, you should maybe just leave your wife

Leave 4channel & touch grass

>thinks I care what some guy that lets his wife fuck black guys thinks

I pay for my internet, why do I need to pay to stream? I bet you pay for PS+ too lol.

Attached: Guess who's back.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Therapy works son

What no pussy does to a nigga fr

>setting up HDMI cables
wtf is this meme? do regular retards watch on VGA plugs or something?

>cucks still coping with the fact black men are fucking their gfs

I will take the price of slight comparative inconvenience of torrents to on-demand availability of streaming (provided the demanded content actually IS available on an arbitrary service) if it means that I make some pathetic transvestite shill angry about it and some jew fatass doesn't get a cent from me for his investiment in said content.

Plus after I download it I can enjoy the content without intrusive and obnoxious advertisement surrounding it.

The ONLY credit I will give to streaming services is amazon's "peek" feature or whatever it's called that lists every actor's name who is on screen in any given scene. Other than that the streaming service is dogshit (especially the UX/UI) and I wouldn't even use it if I wasn't getting it for free.

So yeah, eat a dick, OP.

>and I wouldn't even use it if I wasn't getting it for free.
I should also note it's running exclusively on my laptop in the kitchen so my gf has something as background noise while she's making me sandwiches.

>no other argument other than trannies or jews

Are the black men in the room with us right now, user?