I have heard there are a lot of indian male white female couples in europe. how true is this?

i have heard there are a lot of indian male white female couples in europe. how true is this?

Attached: 1627462271586.png (800x760, 141.94K)

Only European country that really has a lot of pajeets is the UK and even there it's mostly black guys with white women. Lots of Arab men with white women per capita but the Arab population is very small in the uk

Attached: 1625830254958 (1).png (655x606, 25.38K)

Sorry cheif....

>70% of irish people in inter-ethnic relationships
Are they classing different clans as different ethnicities?

I know like ten indians and they are all incels

yes, pretty common

Attached: FYDU9OEXEAEFq_U.jpg (2048x1244, 512.48K)

It's probably Irishers in relationships with Britishers.

are they students or workers?

i did my masters in germany and i'm a slightly above looking north indian guy. imwf isn't common but white women are not racist against indians like Any Forums claims to be, i dated a few uni students and had more sex in those 2 years than i ever did in india.

every indian i know is an incel that believes in the 'red pill' too. what is this phenomenon?

there are barely any white people doing STEM masters abroad. your cohort probably only had chinese and indians. nice larp

When traveling over there I did meet an Irish/Czech couple, and an Austrian/Irish couple for what it's worth.

are you underaged or retarded? anyways i couldn't care less about larping on a venezuelan snake charming forum so believe whatever you may

no one is going to believe an indian STEMcel had sex with white girls in his masters program. lie somewhere else loser

don't believe then. and I'm not an average beta stemcel, i just did my bachelors from a mediocre uni and didn't bother studying much so had to go to deustchland

>i just did my bachelors from a mediocre uni and didn't bother studying much so had to go to deustchland
you are an average beta stemcel. why would you lie about having sex with white women? lmao how pathetic.

keep malding virgin

a lot of my friends went abroad for higher studies and lost their virginity in USA, Sweden, UK.
t.tamil

I've only ever dated white women
t. Indianon

and you believe your friends? lmao. if they didn't get laid in india they sure as fuck aint getting laid abroad. no one wants to fuck some awkward indian virgin.

speak for yourself fag, these things aren't nearly
as hard as you and other fags seem to think

you are an idiot. no white women is going to fuck an fob indian stemcel virgin no matter what your friends claim

I mean it would be possible if the Indian in question started working out, whitened his skin, had a jawline, had a deeper voice, wore colour contacts, stopped eating indian food for a year, used deodorant, learned how to speak to women, dropped the accent, got a modern era haircut, told women he was a spaniard/italian and got a fashion sense.

I've known hundreds of Indians in my life. I only know two that have managed to have sex with non-jeets. One fucked a Turkish girl at uni and the other a half black girl at his job.

im not the stemnigger guy you replied to fag but the fact that what he says seems so unreal to you is hilarious
is your mother the only woman youve ever had a conversation with? otherwise i dont get why finding a partner of any race especially in less conservative white countries seems so unbelievable to you