Earth surface area: 196.9 million mi2

>earth surface area: 196.9 million mi2
>every historical movie with decent budget and production value is in europe, china, korea, japan, or post colonial america
If hollywood is so liberal why do they ignore nonwhite civilization? At least the asians making asian movies have the excuse of not giving a shit about minorities to represent their genuinely interesting cultures and settings.

Attached: file.png (620x466, 523.53K)

Haha wow look how boring these guys are, who'd want to see television and film about these guys

Attached: file.png (1022x758, 1.56M)

>why do they ignore nonwhite civilization?
No one wakes up and is thankful they come from a country below the equator

thats right, flaws are bad! there's nothing interesting about flaws! nobody likes going to a theater and seeing flaws and conflicts! thats why all historical movies are about boring, peaceful times where nothing goes wrong!

Attached: file.png (940x545, 1.05M)

>nonwhite
>civilization
pick one

>no, they don't look exactly like us therefore they never accomplished anything!

Attached: file.png (750x500, 757.6K)

just look at these primitive savages

Attached: file.png (700x393, 553.61K)

You're not necessarily wrong but you sound like a complete and utter faggot and I am therefore obligated to disagree with you for as long as this thread stays up

the numbers of these old cities are totally overblown and have zero respect for logic and logistics, I doubt any of them reached 100000

I don't care. They're cool

Attached: file.png (1000x667, 967.52K)

>HURRRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRR IM A FUCKING RETARD DURRRRRRRRR
pic related is you

Attached: 1522293285255.jpg (951x972, 103.53K)

Attached: file.png (768x1073, 901.17K)

amerindian shit can go fuck itself, literally nothing interesting about it "muh human sacrifice, muh macuahuitl"

Babylonians would be KINO though.

hollywood is the type of liberal that likes the moden immigrant story (as long as they don't actually get as rich and powerful as them). not actual history, it's all made up by white poeple like latinx shit

filtered fag

Attached: file.png (1600x1260, 3.04M)

I would honestly much rather see more Amerindian stuff than middle eastern shit

>I would much rather see neolithic losers getting high on cactus juice and cutting out hearts than the cradle of civilization

And you call me filtered?

Movies about other historical cultures would be fascinating. This could have been an interesting thread, but sadly OP came in swinging at shadows for some fucking reason so it'll be about that instead.

>the cradle of Abrahamic bullshit the worst people in the world can’t let go of

Abrahamic bullshit that built the greatest civilizations in history, including the absolute conquest, militarily and culturally, of the amerindians lmao.

1.) I imagine less is known about the histories of ancient cultures than classical ones. To the Greeks, Persians, and their predecessors, the civilizations of the former category were already ancient history. You'd basically be making movies about myths, rather than Herodotus's uncle's cousin's hearsay revealed to him in a dream - not that there's anything wrong with that.

2.) There's no market, or no perceived market for historical fiction and adaptations from those places or periods. China? A billion people who adore their country's golden era of feuding warlords committing massacres. The west? Love the medieval and classical eras in their own countries.

From studios' and publishers' perspectives, you'd be making movies about nothing for no one.