New George Miller film

What are we thinking bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=vXAVidL59Gw&ab_channel=MovieclipsTrailers

Attached: kbaljbd.jpg (398x330, 21.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/mad-max-furiosa-everything-we-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't know, too fast.

Looks kino but I will likely not watch because I am disgusted by niggers.

She makes a wish for the djinn's BBC, bravo Miller.

idris elba kino

can't say, I don't want to watch it at 0.5 and then put red circles with arrows all around it, I'll just wait Friday.

Disappointed because I thought he was making a new Mad Max or "Furiosa", but happy to see something, 7 years, could have made a couple of movies within that, I don't understand how someone who makes such a great and succesful movies isn't instantly tied into at least a couple of movies.

>t. will watch the new capeshit then call this pretentious crap when it comes out

Idk if Fury Road 2 is even happening anymore. It did kinda mediocre at the box office, everyone involved with the sequel has already moved on, and George Miller is 77 now. This will probably be his last movie

I can't tell what's going on but it's George Miller so I will be watching it

I ain't lookin through all of them jump cuts that must spoil the entire movie. But I think I saw Barry fucking Corbin that guy is alive????? Is he like 100 and still fat somehow?

I just said it looks kino.

what this expression is trying to convey?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 171237.jpg (189x188, 4.86K)

They kept talking about how after this film he's gonna go back to Mad Max, but we'll see. I;m not optimistic about Furiosa though. Her character was mostly compelling thanks to Charlize Theron.

Just give me an old Max kino with Mel Gibson back in the role.

>warner fags took too long to pay miller for fury road that he wasted his time on this shit
we’re stuck waiting another 3 years minimum before the next proper mad max movie cause he still has to do that pointless furiosa prequel before it

> booba
> mmmmmmmmmmmmm
> BOOOOBA

YAASSS

Attached: 171501.jpg (1201x585, 120.44K)

> Wait... it has a dick

Are those undergarments CG? kek

One of them actually has a beard. keks

Attached: fat.png (161x150, 42.84K)

>Her character was mostly compelling thanks to Charlize Theron.
Are you implying that they would make the movie without her?

You don't know?
movieweb.com/mad-max-furiosa-everything-we-know/

Attached: hjaooha.png (491x548, 268.06K)

> In October 2020, it was confirmed that Anya Taylor-Joy will portray the role in the prequel film.

No I did not, kinda disappointed, I was hoping for a sequel, a sort of King Conan but with her.

looks good, isn't he like a million years old now though? hope it can carry itself without the mad max world because he's ruining out of time to give us more road warrior kino

this llooks absolutely awful

It's going to be a cringe-fest with Taylor-Joy as Furiosa.