Do you think television and movie actor Johnny Depp will ever return as Jack Sparrow in the Pirates movies?

Do you think television and movie actor Johnny Depp will ever return as Jack Sparrow in the Pirates movies?

Attached: 1643392023801.png (1166x948, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FVPmTXRQY54?t=63
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disney wasted his talent on kidshit. I hope they try to get him back and get told to fuck off.

why does he look like pepe in the picture with the glasses?

No.

Kek, he really does.

Everytime I see this I laugh cuz it feels like a pepe moment

Attached: 1650999840376.png (587x430, 319.26K)

>Mr Depp, we are aware of your stated disinterest for Pirates 6, but we'd like to offer you a mega-deal

ACTING

Attached: 1652850344252.webm (320x568, 934.85K)

Sure, when will make a cameo when he is old and needs money for come and Disney decides on rebooting it

>dressed like Dr. Evil
>lawyer is named Rottenborn

Depp/Amber "news" topic: The make-up artist said you could see that Amber had a swollen lip during the interview... I wanted to catch her in lying... but it's true.
If that cunt wants to win she should seriously use clips from the video.

youtu.be/FVPmTXRQY54?t=63

Try to watch it at half speed.
She might just be biting her lip a lot tho, self harm? But it's swollen for sure

Attached: itstrue.jpg (2213x904, 458.57K)

he said he wouldn't under oath
not for 300 million and a herd of alpacas

Couldn't she have bit her lip?

I guess he could do it for 299M or less and 0 alpacas though.

>in the movie, the only apparent injuries look like a pimple and a coldsore
Really gets the noggin joggin!

Couldn't you just read my comment?
She can. But you gotta bite hard to blow vessels and cause swelling. Try it yourself.

Attached: 1625502995176.webm (142x192, 98.73K)

I'm on phone and missed it. Either way her claims are too grandiose to be taken seriously. The night before that she was supposed to have a broken nose, not just a swollen or cut lip.

>blow vessels and cause swelling
oh shut the fuck up. there's a reason that interview footage has been out for years and it took a massively blown-up and zoomed in shot of her face with big circles around the area you're supposed to focus on to even get the slightest inkling that there might be something a little out of the ordinary. does that like a woman who just got the shit slapped out of her by her husband's ring-encrusted hand the night before?

She used ice sweatie

She said the lip was completely split open and bleeding the day before, she didn't say it was just swolen. She also said her nose damaged to the poitn where she though tit was broken and that she had two black eyes.

Yeah, Johnny Depp busted my lip too. Here's the picture as proof.

Attached: 1640508458475.png (1492x678, 575.95K)

>She said the lip was completely split open and bleeding the day before
She also said she couldn't speak because it hurt and her lip kept splitting and bleeding when there's pics with her smiling wide open

>tampers with evidence

Attached: 165281153518044.jpg (1315x738, 153.6K)

>She said the lip was completely split open and bleeding the day before
Kek, didn't she say he hit her so hard that her blood splattered on the wall?

Amber flip flops her testimony to fit her narrative so I'm not surprised

No bro she turned on the mirror light in the left picture and turned it off in the right picture.
You're just blind

Th-those are completely different photos! She just had an extra light on in the second one!!

>he hit her so hard that her blood splattered on the wall
HAHAHAHA

This is what the swelling she described from being punched in the face actually looks like. You can NOT mask this shit with makeup, no matter how hard the cope. It's literally impossible. Maybe she should have sticked with something believable.

Attached: SWNS_FACE_PUNCH_02JPG.jpg (808x1227, 98.74K)

>Ironically she has trouble crying, acting wise

Attached: 1495888322285.jpg (511x509, 51.53K)

>Looking at this image there's bruises on his fa-
>UMMM I DISAGREE, THE IMAGE IS PHOTOSHOPPED
Fucking really?

Maybe, it's have to be well beyond the last two or so in terms of quality, and killing Barbosa (supposedly for good) was a big nail on the franchise coffin.

Tho I suppose a 'return to form' where we resurrect him again could be kino.

Or this.

Attached: image_2022-05-18_225917827.png (207x257, 67.02K)

>didn't she say he hit her so hard that her blood splattered on the wall?
what, like a cartoon? lmao do you have any idea how hard you'd have to be struck for that to happen? you could probably champ a full on punch from mike tyson and still not have blood splatter on the fucking wall.

Wasn't her defense that she iced it and it just immediately vanished within 24 hours?

Did you even watch the testimony? She said makeup can't hide swelling, that's why she used ice.

You cannot mask that shit with ice either retard

Ice isn't going to reduce swelling to that degree that quickly.

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks
Okay incel.

Attached: file.png (455x121, 11.53K)

yeah why didn't that dunce in the picture just put some ice on her face, she would have looked completely normal like amber did the next day instead of the mess she looks like instead.

Img related is me when a teen. I was punched in the face once to get those results. Just saying, it could be something. The makeup artist isn't lying at least, she did have to cover a swollen lip.

LEVEL 100 DETECTIVE

Attached: 1640838222580.jpg (1200x2276, 562.6K)

yeah bro not sure why people even go to hospitals, I was hit in the face with a sledgehammer yesterday but after putting some ice on it was gucci

Not an argument.

>Mister Depp, please describe the poop Miss Amber left in the bed.

OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leading!
Calls for speculation!
Hearsay!
Lack of foundation!
Relevance!
Non-responsive!
Compound!

The exrement is not on trial here!

Attached: objection.png (606x427, 205.28K)

I'm not arguing. Just spelling facts right out of Amber's mouth that you obviously missed.
Yep. Also buy a bruise kit, it helps leveling out the shades of purple/red from the bruises.

This is such retarded cope. Delusional f*moids on suicide watch after Depp wins.

>Mr Depp, a mega pint...?

OBJECTION
Not an expert witness!

Attached: objection.png (606x427, 204.1K)

What she's saying isn't entirely relevant, that's what people are getting at here. You're the one that isn't paying attention
>facts
The facts are this: she said her face was bruised, bloodied, and swolen, but the next day she looked completely fine. Ice does not work as effectively as you want to think it does in treating bodily harm.

>f*moids
Lol no, just literal incels desperate for a crumb of female validation and typical bored anons larping for (You)s.

I'm not the one simping for a drug fueled raging retard, user.
>What the witness is witnessing isn't entirely relevant
Gee, you should get a law degree.
>she said her face was bruised, bloodied, and swolen, but the next day she looked completely fine
>Ice does not work as effectively as you want to think it does in treating bodily harm
Selective much?

>Mr. Depp, it says here you posted frogs on Any Forums prior to 2016, is this correct?

Attached: 1642504731669.jpg (600x600, 39.15K)

>Selective much?
I wish I could even try to understand what you're getting at with this.

OBJECTION

Jannies work for free and therefore have no motivation for deleting threads!

Attached: 1643829740293.png (668x798, 1.07M)

She also repeatedly made the point that Depp was wearing his "big chunky rings" when he punched her full force in the face multiple times. If that were true she probably would have needed to go to the hospital just to survive. Instead, she ended up just having some minor red marks on her face from who knows what

Attached: heardbruise.jpg (435x580, 43.67K)