twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what, how?

kinky

oy vey kill yourself

>Benchod = sister fcker
What did he mean by this?

we were having an argument and i got a bit too angry

...annudah shoahcaust

i like to think all israeli posts here are from one guy and he lives an awesome schizo lifestyle

My landlord and his mum used to fight fiercely every week or so. His mum would call her son madarchod (motherfucker) while yelling which I found rather funny

kek i did the same to my cousin

Attached: 1645698944069.jpg (1080x1003, 122.89K)

No, why why would you call your mother a sisterfucker?
The ultranationalist, military webm spammer, "what is palesitinian", thot thread spammer is one guy.

see also our insults are a bit unfair to women kek. I saw a catfight happening in the street and the two girls were screaming BHEN KI LODI at the top of their lungs. its actually bhen ka loda, and they were feminising loda to lodi, its like screaming sister's dickey lmao

its a cool slur
indians just bought haifa port the indian century is coming, we need to start adjusting. start learning hindi

not him btw

i saw it on int. it is fun to say "bhenchod bloody basterd" in Indian accent and i wasn't thinking clearly

HAHAHA

huh, we have wordplay with insults but no illogical words, only thing I can think of in my current state is vukojebina, which doesn't follow our phonetics, it's equal to shithole, where they fuck wolves.

Was kinda hoping for cool backstory lok
oh well

why?

sirchod

Just called my mom.
She's dead.
Then who was phone???

sar u are a prostitute sar respecting s to all mothers NOW. u must send me google play to correct this manners

If that story made you shiver send it to 10 of your contact

its fun
youtube.com/watch?v=n11Epg2F9cc
WTF

Your mom is a bhenchod

Attached: you-were-happy-once-with-me.gif (498x211, 1.64M)

youtu.be/HFFlEDw-1SI

I must do the needful.

cringe

>the dybbuk called me a bhenchod

Attached: 1637107274698.jpg (286x256, 14.95K)